26. i know you

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIXi know you !

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
i know you !

louisville, seattle WA
W 97-83

MADISON made kinsley and stefani wake up extra early during game day. not because she wanted extra practice or because she wanted to go on a morning run before she plays against her girlfriend. but it sure was about her girlfriend.

kinsley was practically falling asleep as she drove but caitlin kept on shaking her every five seconds. madison also dragged caitlin along since she was the only person who knows how to wake up kinsley without getting killed. or worse, waterboarded.

"i'm so excited." madison whispered giggling to herself. kinsley has pulled up to the airport and parked right where madison told hailey she would be. kinsley was happy that madison was going to finally see her girlfriend after being apart for so long. that still didn't stop kinsley from hating madison at the moment.

"it's barely six?!" stefani gasped groaning loudly and laying back down on the back seats. kinsley sighed deeply being able to rest a little bit. she wrapped her arm through caitlin and leaned her head on her shoulder.

"she's here!" madison shrieked practically jumping out of the car and slamming the car door shut causing kinsley suddenly be wide awake. caitlin laughed and leaned forward placing a sweet kiss on her cheek.

"can we go to ihop?" stefani asked from the third row of seats being fast asleep but since the sun was starting to set up early she was slowly getting wide awake.

"yeah, sure." caitlin said since kinsley wasn't even fully wake to know how she managed to drive from the apartments to the airport that was half an hour away. madison and hailey were most likely kissing outside and hugging each other like as if someone was going to pull them apart.

"let's put some cardi b." kinsley mumbled grabbing her phone and connecting it to the bluetooth. she put on the cardi b radio on spotify and put it to volume ten. not too loud but not too quiet. stefani started mumbling to the words and her stomach made a loud growling noise.

"i'm back!" madison said in a sing song voice opening up the door and getting inside. the blonde basketball player got inside with a wide smile on her face along with a red lipstick kiss mark on her cheek. madison's doing.

"hi, goodmorning." hailey said making the three girls look at her with a smile.

"hailey!" stefani shrieked leaning over the seats to hug the athlete. hailey hugged her back although she had to twist her body a certain way to hug the blonde back.