9. barbie movie marathon

CHAPTER NINE barbie movie marathon !

CHAPTER NINE
barbie movie marathon !

nc state, iowa city IA
L 81-94

     "YOU could be anyone for a day who would you choose?" caitlin asked. kinsley let out a hum sipping her boba. the cheerleader and the basketball player were walking around a small mall early in the morning on the day of a game. caitlin managed to sneak out of her dorm room before coach caught her and kinsley did so as well.

they've been non stop hanging out for the past few days and neitherless to say, they couldn't get enough of each other. kinsley found herself waking up and receiving a text message from caitlin and smiling. caitlin fell into the habit of texting her goodmorning whenever she wakes up.

"barbie. definitely barbie from either charm school, mermaid tail or princess and the popstar." kinsley said sitting down on one of the tables. caitlin laughed and nodded her head expecting kinsley to say that. "you? but something fun."

"bibble." caitlin said smiling. kinsley was confused at first until caitlin did an impression of bibble and kinsley laughed loudly.

"no way! do that again!" kinsley said putting her hand over her mouth to prevent her laughter to get louder. caitlin shook her head and leaned back against her seat. "come on, cait! caitlin."

"no, no, you called me cait! i heard that!" caitlin said gasping and leaning back forward. kinsley groaned and threw her head back regretting it. it slipped so naturally out of her mouth that she didn't even have time to comprehend.

"i did not. you're hearing things clark." kinsley said playing with the draw of her drink. caitlin didn't say anything and only looked at kinsley. the cheerleader nervously drank her boba and picked in her sandwich.

but little did she know that caitlin clark doesn't care how much kinsley continues denying the fact that she did call her a nickname, the one second that kinsley called her cait it made her entire day. caitlin leaned back against her chair as her eyes never left kinsley.

"anyways, tomorrow clear your schedule." kinsley said looking back up from her drink and straight towards caitlin. kinsley's' stomach erupted with butterflies that she didn't even want there the second that her and caitlin locked eyes.

"why?" caitlin asked tilting her head to the side grinning at the cheerleader.

"we're going to do a barbie marathon. so, clear your schedule." kinsley said breaking eye contact and taking out her phone to text something to stefani.