13. calm before the storm

CHAPTER THIRTEEN calm before the storm!

CHAPTER THIRTEEN
calm before the storm!

iowa state, iowa city IA
W 70-57

     THE cheerleaders and the basketball players made a big circle around the arena before the game. it was an hour before the gates open and the other team were inside of the locker room leaving them alone.

"um, are we doing a seance?" stefani asked frowning her eyebrows and looking at both of the coaches.

"can we mediate in peace." coach lucy said closing her eyes and holding her hands out in front of her. the rest of the team went silent mocking lucy's actions.

"if we crawl very quietly we can escape." caitlin whispered to kinsley. lucy peeled an eye open and shushed them. caitlin and kinsley bit down their mouths to prevent a laugh from escape. kinsley looked at caitlin and then to the group. kinsley did the first step to go on her knees and no one batted a eye. probably because everyone was taking a nap or actually mediating.

kinsley scooted back. thankful she didn't have her shoes on so when she stood up all she had to do was slide. kinsley waved her hand at caitlin who silently took off her shoes and stood up gliding towards kinsley. the two girls glided to the locker rooms successfully without no one realizing they even left.

kinsley and caitlin giggled once they reached the inside of the locker room. kinsley intertwined her fingers with caitlin and she guided them over to the other exist of the locker room. the one that leads into the hallway of the building.

"come on." caitlin said now her being the one to pull them down the hallway. kinsley giggled pressing her head against caitlin's arm as she lead them into an empty room. it was a classroom to be exact.

kinsley sat on one of the desk and swung her legs as caitlin closed the door and locked it. she pulled down the blinds before turning around and smiling wickedly at kinsley. caitlin made her way to stand in between her cheerleaders leg.

kinsley was leaning back against the desk, her palms holding her steady and her eyes never leaving caitlin's. caitlin was feeling lucky since kinsley was wearing her cheer uniform, meaning she was in a skirt. kinsley held her breath as caitlin's larger and rougher hands glided up her legs. starting from her ankle, to her thigh.

"remember when you asked me what it is that i fantasize?" caitlin asked pulling kinsley closer to her. kinsley hummed lifting her hips up and pressing them against caitlins. kinsley sat up straight putting her hand on caitlin collarbone. "do you really wanna know kenny?"