19. those eyes

CHAPTER NINETEEN those eyes !

CHAPTER NINETEEN
those eyes !

     KINSLEY has been having a pain at the back of her mouth for weeks now. she didn't really want to go check it out until last minute. but she doesn't want to go.

"caitlin, caitlin please no! i don't want to go!" kinsley whined getting on top of caitlin who just made a dentist appointment for later that day. kinsley is beyond afraid of dentists and caitlin didn't know that until this exact moment.

"baby, you haven't eaten anything because of that damn pain." caitlin said bunching up kinsley's long black hair. caitlin grabbed the hair tie that she always had on her wrist for kinsley. she tied up kinsley's hair making it much more easier for caitlin to see her expressions.

"i don't care. dentists can easily murder you and no one will know. i don't plan on being killed!" kinsley said she sat up on caitlin's waist crossing her arm and shaking her head. caitlin grinned up at her girlfriend who looked more adorable with the pout of her lips. "caitlin if you make me go i'm breaking up with you."

"you wouldn't." caitlin said still grinning. her hands now on kinsley's thighs. her hand going up and down rubbing them. kinsley tried her best to keep her focus on caitlin and not on her hands.

"caitlin i'm so serious. dentists are scary and i will have a heart attack if i get near one." kinsley said accidentally moving her hips. caitlin put her lips in a tight line holding in her breath. her hand squeezing kinsley.

"did you go to the dentist last year at all?" caitlin asked moving her hands up to her waist.

"obviously but i was on drugs." kinsley said rolling her eyes. caitlin raised her eyebrows causing kinsley to let out a nervous laugh. "hey, hey, stefani was there the entire time. she was high too but matt was driving and he was sober!" kinsley said putting her hands in front of her.

"you got high to go to the dentist?" caitlin asked squinting her eyes even more and looked up at her girlfriend.

"super."

• • •

"i'm so hungry." kinsley mumbled staring into the sky. stefani giggled nodding her head. "what if we we're in a stimulation." kinsley said glancing over to her best fiend. "like what if, someone who looks like us in controlling us?"

"can you believe that not everyone speaks the same language? like, everyone speaks differently and even though we don't understand and they don't understand us. they understand each other." stefani said slumping down into her seat. caitlin did a sharp turn causing stefani and kinsley to dramatically slide to one side.

"sorry." caitlin said but it only made the two girls giggle.

"um, so why couldn't we join their fun?!" madison asked from the backseat. matt from the passenger said nodded his head. monika and kate who were in the back seat with madison agreeing. kinsley and stefani who were in the middle rows giggling.

"what if we're upside down?" kinsley asked gasping softly. stefanis eyes widen in horror. "kidding." kinsley said giggling at her friend. the two girls then went quiet again until caitlin pulled up to the dentist. kinsley had her eyes closed since caitlin said she had a surprise.

"is it a puppy? i've always wanted a doberman." kinsley said excitedly. stepping out of the car with her hands covering her eyes. caitlin put a hand behind her back guiding her. "i want it as a baby, and i want to name him or her prince. named after prince from princess charm school. caitlin would you get me a doberman?"

"whatever you want baby." caitlin said smiling down at kinsley even though she couldn't see her.

kinsley sighed deeply and leaned against her
girlfriend. "i love you so much caitlin clark." kinsley then took her hands off her eyes scaring caitlin but the cheerleader still had her eyes closed. kinsley then wrapped her arms around caitlin. "you're the love of my life. i've been loved anyone as much as i love you. that's crazy. i never thought i would be able to love after the way i saw my parents. caitlin, promise me something."

they were inside of the building by the time that kinsley said that. "yeah?" caitlin said going to stand in front of kinsley but the cheerleader wouldn't let her go. caitlin took out a par of black sunglasses and put them in kinsley. kinsley glanced up and despite the glasses caitlin could see her bright beautiful eyes.

"promise we that no matter what happens, we won't end up like my parents." kinsley said her lips turning downwards. caitlin's eyebrows turned upwards and she leaned down giving her high girlfriend a kiss. "promise me caitlin."

"i promise kinsley chung. now let's go."

• • •

"you liar!" kinsley shouted stomping inside of her apartment. "that was no surprise! that was the dentist!" kinsley said slamming the door to her room. caitlin following with a teasing grin. the drugs wore off the second that kinsley laid down on the chair. "now i have to go back and get my winsdom teeth's removed?! literally kill me!"

"it's not that bad." caitlin said opening up the door to find her girlfriend on the floor inside of her bed. kinsley was curled up into a fetal position causing caitlin to roll her eyes at the dramatics of the cheerleader.

"i don't love you anymore." kinsley said but her voice was muffled by her hands. caitlin kneeled down and picked her up throwing her on the bed. kinsley let caitlin throw her on the bed.

"if it makes you feel any better, i'll be there before and after." caitlin said but that only made kinsley turn her back on her. caitlin turned off the lights and turned on the tv. she sat down besides kinsley giving her her space. caitlin put on a new show they've been watching called, sweet magnolias, and put the controller down.

kinsley turned around and in an instant she put her head on caitlin's chest and wrapped her arm around her body. their legs automatically tangling with each other. caitlin smiled kissing her head and throwing her arm around her.

"i still hate you."

"yeah whatever."

c.speaks ! . . . ˚. 𓄼
abt 8-10 chapters left...

update: i finished the book.
like i have all of the chapters already
written ready to published.
soooo i think i'm going to post
two at a time!!!