Chapter 32

So, the day has come. Piper shall seek her revenge! Hope you guys like what I have planed! :D Enjoy the chapter and as always I do not own Percy Jackson, because if I did the House of Hades would already be freaking out!

Piper has updated her status~

Times up Percy!

comments-

Percy Jackson: O-O, I'm calling in dead. Sorry try again sometime later! BEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leo has added a new photo to the Album: Percy's dead

-comments-

Annabeth Chase: what is that?!

Leo Valdez: That would be honey, toliet paper, confetti, mustard, surup, and a wig. Those are all things that will be used as punishment for your boyfriend.

Annabeth Chase: Uh........du flip?

Leo Valdez: He incrimenated me too you know. So I will get pay back also! :D

Piper McLean: Oh, yeah and Leo need you in the mess hall now. SB is in position

Leo Valdez; Got it, will let the hounds loose...now.

Annabeth Chase: Uh...du FLIP!!??

Piper McLean: Ok, he is at the docks let the Crackin loose!

Leo Valdez: It is loose...now!

Annabeth Chase: What are you all going to do to him????

Leo Valdez: Send part Pretty Girls out with supplies

Piper McLean: They are sent out!

Jason Grace: what are you all going to do????

Annabeth Chase: IDK they won't let me out of the Athena cabin! Malcom has turned on me!

Malcom: Yup, and you can forget getting out of here.

Annabeth Chase: STOLLS!!!!!!!!!!! What is going on!?

Connor Stoll: Sorry my brother is filming right now a live video to our blog you can check it out if you want Percy is in it!

Annabeth Chase: OK, I'm going to go look at it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~30 minutes later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leo has added 20 photos to the Album: Percy's Dead -with Percy Jackson

-comments-

Percy Jackson: HOW DO I GET THIS WIG OFF!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Rachel Dare: yup that's right make fun of the red head! Go ahead!

percy Jackson: If anyone is making fun of you its them! They put me in this and apparently superglued it to my head!

Leo Valdez; Well, don't forget that you have a tail ;D

Percy Jackson: OK, I get it. I'm the son of Poseidon. YOU DIDN'T NEED TO MAKE ME LOOK LIKE A HOOKER AREIL!

Leo Valdez: LOL! XD Just you saying it makes me laugh!

Piper McLean: I have to say the conch shells deffenetly added an added touch! XD

Poseidon the Awesome: WTF???? Why is my son dressed as my daughter???

Poseidon: I mean uh....how do you delete a post again?????!!!!

Annabeth Chase: Oh, my poor percy! :'( I'm so sorry! I hope that gliter comes out of your eyebrows! XDDDDDD that is to funny! XDDDDD

Zeus the all powerful: This is just legen-wait for it!

Demeter: DAIRY! That is a very bad use of dairy products!

Zeus the all powerful: Not who I expected it from but someone said it so I'm happy!

Piper McLean: Congrats perce your video that Travis and Connor took is now viral

Hermes: And who do you think posted it?! This Fing gold! XD

Percy Jackson: 0-0 I'm the laughing stalk of the city.

Piper McLean: And Olympus

Hermes: And Toykio

Percy Jackson: WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Hermes: I might have shown it to a few friends in Toykio...

Percy Jackson: OK, I'm the laughing stalk of this country, Olympus, and TOYKIO!! Thanks SO much!

Piper McLean: Your welcome ;)

Percy Jackson: You suck.

Leo Valdez: If you would call me sucky i would love to be called el suckatodio!

Percy Jackson: -_-

Percy Jackson:  I'm logging off now. I'm not going to be speaking to any of you. ANY OF YOU. That includes you Annabeth!

Annabeth Chase; Oh, calm down Percy. you are making to big  a fuss over this!

Percy Jackson has logged off~~~~~~~~~~

Leo Valdez: I think we hurt his feelings...LOL! XD It worked! XD