Chapter 69

WELCOME TO THE NEWEST CHAPTER OF FACEBOOK!!!!!!!! ARE YOU READY TO RUMBLE?!

Zeus updated his status

I'M SO BORED!!!!!!!!!

-COMMENTS-

Hera: Then why don't you go find some floozy to spend 'time' with that's what you always do anyway!

Zeus: No, I can't. These women now a days have stupid selfesteam

Artemis: GOOD! There doesn't need to be a ton of women wondering around be hoes so Zeus can his way with them. And BTW YOUR A MAN HOE!

Zeus: AM NOT

Artemis: ARE TOO! YOU WILL GO AT IT WITH ANYONE YOU CAN!

~Zeus has deleted this post~

Hermes updated his status~

Chiron you have to get the kids back to camp, at least mine and Ares. We can't afford bailing them all out of jail all the time!

-Ares and Poseidon like this-

-COMMENTS-

Ares:  I like that my kids are good fighters but come on every ten seconds it seems like I'm bailing them out!

Chiron: Why do you care Ares? I thought having your kids in jail would be something to be proud about.

Ares: Don't get me wrong, or misstake me for a panssy I just would like to have some cash to spend on my darlin Amphie

Heaphy: HANDS OFF MY WIFE!

Heaphy: OKAY SERIOUSLY WHO KEEPS CHANGING MY NAME!?!?!?!?

Hermes: hehe, Heaphy. Seriously though Chiron get the kids back, they can't be in the normal world like this. It just isn't how they funcktion

Poseidon: Yeah and its becoming a hard job on Sally, she has four demigods in her house. That's REALLY dangerous.

Amphitrite: I KNEW YOU STILL HAD FEELINGS FOR THAT WOMAN!

Poseidon:of course I have feelings for her! She is the mother of my faviortie child!

Triton:I knew he was your faviorite! YOU ARE A HORRIBALE DAD! YOU HAVE A HORSE FOR A CHILD, I MEAN COME ON! That's insane, Percy will shrivile up and DIE or become dead because of a monster or a sword, why is HE your faviorite?! I have been here WAY longer than him and you choose him over me?! You choose his hoe of a mother over mom?! What the Di Angelo is wrong with you!

Hades:HEY DON'T USE MY SON'S NAME IN VANE!

Persephone:You know for kiddnapping me you sure seem interested in other people

Hades:HEY! I haven't cheated on you since World War TWO! So shut up!

Persephone:yeah and one of your children STARTED world war two!

Hades:No Pluto's child did! NONE of MY children have ever!

Poseidon:Oh shut up Triton, you are such a winnying baby. Percy hasn't complained once that he is unable to see his own father, or that just being alive puts him in harms way. You?--You complain that your OATMEAL IS TOO DRY! That is why he is, and will always be my faviorite!

Facebook (A Percy Jackson story) (Watty Award Winner 2013)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara