Chapter 60

Reyna has updated her status~

OK, I'm sorry but I need my freaking preator back. If he doesn't show up today I'm giving the job to someone else. Got it?! Good.

-Octavia likes this--comments-

Jason Grace: Octavian you are NOT getting my job!

Octavian the Augor: Well, I'm at the camp a whole heck of a lot more than you!

Jason Grace: I don't freaking care! You ain't getting my job!

Octavian the Augor: Why not? You obviously would rather be with the Greeks!

Jason Grace: Just because I want to spend time with my sister and girlfriend dosen't mean that I don't want to be Roman!

Octavian the Augor: OH really? That's why you date a Greek, have a sister that is Greek, are best friends with Greeks, and is why you spend almost all your time at the GREEK camp!

Jason Grace: I think it's a good thing to befriend the Greeks. They are important alies to us. They also are good people. That is why I spend time with them. I'm an ambasador if you want.

Octavian the Augor: That's Nico Di Angelo's job.

Jason Grace: but

Octavian the Augor: You are becoming soft. You can't handle the position of Preator. You should just stay at your little greek camp. They like soft people there

Percy Jackson: Call us soft again. I dare you.

Thalia Grace: I can kick your a$$ thirty ways to sunday you lil sh*t. Don't even get us started. You want another fight on your hands?!

Reyna the Preator: Now, now no need for blood shed. We just want our preator back.

Thalia Grace: Well, he left a while ago. So he is probably headed that way.

Reyna the Preator: Well, then we have nothing more to speak about.

Thalia Grace: Oh, yes we do. You can get your little teddy bear killer to shut his pie hole before he gets himself killed.

Reyna the Preator: Why would it get him killed.

Thalia Grace: Because I would have to remove it. Along with the rest of his stupid head.

Percy Jackson: Well then...pancakes. :|

Thalia Grace: Wow, just wow Percy.

Reyna the Preator: Strangest boy on the planet.

Annabeth Chase: You got that right.

Leo Valdez updated his status~ 

This is going to be a new thing. I'm going to ask you guys a question {or two} and you just try to answer it. Okay? Okay, here is the question in question: 

If vampires drink blood, then why don't they die from AIDS? Why do they have to be staked through the heart to be killed? Does their body have the same immune system as a mosquito?   -comments-  

Annabeth Chase:  Maybe the Vampires have the cure for AIDS inside their immune system. So then maybe they aren't effected by this making it so that they can live without haveing to do a blood test everytime they bite someone.  

Percy Jackson: Yes.  

Leo Valdez: Percy? Really?! That is like the lamest answer. And btw that isn't a yes or no question.  

Percy Jackson: No? Maybe? IDK  

Leo Valdez: >.<"  

Katie Gardner: Vampires aren't real.  

Leo Valdez: YES THEY ARE! HOW DARE YOU DENY THEIR EXISTANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Katie Gardner: Leo, you don't like Twilight do you?  

~Leo Valdez has logged off~  

Katie Gardner updated her status~  

OK, Leo Valdez, do you get this LEONARDO VALDEZ likes TWILIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is all  

-comments-  

Percy Jackson: Leo, you are no longer a bro.  

Nico Di Angelo: You have now lost all meaning to me. Leo, goodbye  

Annabeth Chase: That's just sad  

Leo Valdez: My computer shut down! I swear!  

Katie Gardner: You know you shouldn't swear its not poliet.  

Leo Valdez: I really, really, REALLY hate you right now.  

Katie Gardner: Well, don't forget what other dirt I have on you ;)  

Leo Valdez: 0-0 you wouldn't  

Katie Gardner: Oh but I would! MAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!      

lilmonkey13 has updated her status~   Welp that's the end of the chapter. Tell me what you think and let me hear the guess's of what you think the dirt is Katie has on Leo ;) I hope you enjoyed this chapter, please check out my other works and vote, comment, like, share, tell your friends if you like and answer me a quick question on your way out: Should I continue with the Travis thing or just bring him back into the mix? thanks for reading -lilmonkey13-   P.S. Sorry for probably misspelling Preator...wasn't sure how it is spelled and am too lazy to look it up. oh and here have some sugar! ( : : ) ( : : ) ( : : ) ( : : )