Chapter 74

Hey wanted to apoligize real quick for the longish wait for an update.

Demeter updated her status~

WHO STOLL MY POP TARTS! WHO?! WAS IT YOU APHRODITE?!

-COMMENTS-

Travis Stoll: Hehe, stoll....XD 

Aphrodite: Why would I steal your pop tarts? BTW WHAT ARE POP TARTS?!

Leo Valdez: There her children. Well, actually the Nyan cat is her child but pop tarts I guess also count

Demeter: YOU SHUT UP! I did not have some weird cat/pop tart rainbow pooping baby that flys!

Leo Valdez: Well, just disown it then! What kind of a mother are you?!

Nico Di Angelo: Are you in dad's house?

Demeter: Yes.

Nico Di Angelo: Oh, well I ate them.

Demeter: YOU DID WHAT?!

Nico Di Angelo: They'd been sitting there for months I thought no one was going to eat them. So I ate them...so what?

Demeter: THOSE WERE MY POP TARTS!

Nico Di Angelo: I'm sorry, I'll get you some more...

Persephony: Oh calm down Mom, he ate food. That's not a bad thing

Demeter: IT IS WHEN IT'S MY FOOD!

Persephony: Look he got two boxes of every flavor for you, isn't that nice. Now apologize to Nico and say thank you for the pop tarts

Demeter: HOW ABOUT I JUST DON'T INCINERATE HIM OR TURN HIM INTO A PLOT OF WHEAT AND WE CALL IT EVEN!?!

Nico Di Angelo: DEAL! O.O I don't want an angry goddess on my tail.

Percy Jackson updated his status

Dr. Doofenshmerts is becoming self aware, the last one who became self aware was never seen again...he better watch his back....

-comments-

Piper McLean: What?

Percy Jackson: Disney gets rid of the self awares...they must remain ignorant...

Piper McLean: ANNABETH! YOUR BOYFRIEND IS GOING CRAZY AGAIN!

Annabeth Chase: yeah, yeah yeah I know

Sally Jackson: HE ISN'T ALLOWED TO RUN BACK HERE!

Annabeth Chase: Why?

Sally Jackson: Because every time he does he trashes the place then leaves or brings THREE teenage boys with him. So no he's going crazy he is staying with you guys. YOU can deal with him. I love him but enough is enough, he can stay there for the rest of the summer unless I need him to baby sit.

Chiron:  Of course sally, we won't let him out of the camp for the rest of the summer, he will stay here.

Sally Jackson: Thank you Chiron