Chapter 54

Travis Updated his status~

So happy to be at camp!

-comments-

Connor Stoll:  So what will your celebration begin with?

Travis Stoll: You know I haven't a clue what to do, dear brother of mine.

Katie Gardner: Well, my idea, dear sirs, is that you begin your celebration by: STOP ACTING LIKE SIRS!!!! I mean in Zeu's name--Show the pair of you a Reddit comic and watch what happens.

Travis Stoll: SO HARDCORE!

Connor Stoll: NEVER LISTEN TO ALL THE KATIES!!

Katie Gardner: -_-

Travis Stoll: Well, you know dear madam, we can't be sirs without, a madam!

Katie Gardner: no.

Travis Stoll: RECRUTE ALL THE REDDITORS!

Connor Stoll: YOKYFT

Travis Stoll: ?

Connor Stoll: You Only Kill YOLOers Fifty Times

Hazel Levesque: Wait what is a YOLOer?

Connor Stoll: Its the person who lives by the stupid idea of YOLO

Hazel Levesque: -,- Okay, so what is YOLO?

Frank Zhang: Just be happy you haven't delt with it.

Percy Jackson: Here let me explain.

Percy Jackson updated his status~YOLOERS:

For those who don't know, be glad you haven't run across these people.
Usually very stupid they travel of five to ten. Usually are males ranging from the ages of 12-35, they are always in the making or starting the act of doing something stupid.* Their reasoning for these things?--YOLO. Because you only live once so why act like a human? Lets go burn down an orphanage because YOLO! -.- Meet a YOLOer [someone who follows/does things because of YOLO] you should A: Kill on sight or B: Call the police/ambulance in anticapation for their stupid acts.

*Examples of stupid acts: Drinking till you are dead; Lighting fireworks in pants; Robing a drug store for candy; Mooning old folk's homes; Streaking; Riding giant buggy cart down large hill; and many other types of stupid things. Basiclly if you can think of it as stupid they do it.

-comments-

Nico Di Angelo: Well

Hazel Levesque: Why would people do this?

Hazel Levesque: Secondly, you don't live once. You live everyday. You live to the fullest enjoy the people and family around you. You have fun, you take care of yourself. You don't waiste the day thinking of your faults or being sad. You are nice, you don't talk smack, you get along with people, and you remember that if you aren't then it will bite you in the a** later on. If people do this type of stuff so be it. Puts a little bleach in the idiot gene pool; really never a bad thing. So when these people do this they are openly lying. You only die once. Well, mostly, some people die A LOT. But that's beside the point. I hate that these poeple are doing this. It's just dumb.

Thalia Grace: Beautifully put Hazel.

Nico Di Angelo: Well, she is my sister.