45: The talk

Two hours go by before George woke up and we could actually have the talk. George seemed to be in a big headspace which was perfect but I was going to wait until he had actually woken up and was really ready for a talk. I could tell Josh was getting inpatient. George had gone to the toilet leaving Josh and I to talk a little longer.

"When are you going to talk to him?" Josh asked leg bouncing up and down. He could barely wait however I had to make sure it was the right time. To not just throw this onto George, he wouldn't be prepared when he just woke up from a nap, he is usually disorientated once his eyes open.

"In a minute, he barely understands what's going on now we have to wait for him to actually wake up so he understands what is happening." I explain as I hear water running and the toilet flushing. The slightly shorter boy came out still groggy and only wanting cuddles however I had to stop him, I needed him awake.

"Cuddle." He demanded puffing out his cheeks. I sighed and gave in. He was too cute to say no too. I can control my will to give into everything this boy wants when it comes to things un healthy for him bur when it comes to him being cute just because I can never refuse. Never refuse a hug, never refuse a kiss, never refuse a longer cuddle. I look over at Josh who had a pleading look in his eyes. I sigh giving in to him as well. It was going to be hard work having both of these boys who are too cute for me to handle.

"Georgie baby?" I call shaking him a little, he groans and snuggles into my chest. I watch as Josh's eyes turn from a desperate plead to a look of admiration and aww. He really did like both of us, he didn't even seem jealous which is strange for wolves usually they choose what's theirs and no one else can get near it, that goes for mates and partners too. "We need yo have a talk I need you to be awake." I shake him again earning a whiney groan before he sat up rubbing his eyes.

"Is it that serious?" He asks looking around eyes slightly squinted. I believe it was roo bright for him.

"Very serious." Josh chimes in eager to see if George feels the same.

"Okay give me a second." He says yawning shaking his head a little. He woke up quite a bit by that comic Esk movement. "Okay what is it?" He asked seemingly actually awake.

"Okay George while you were sleeping Josh and I had a conversation. A serious one. Josh confessed to having feelings for me and you.  Both at the same time." I explained a little slower than usual, just because George looks awake doesn't nessasserally mean he's actually comprehending things. Sometimes it takes him half an hour to actually understand a single word that comes out of my mouth.

George doesn't show any expression on his face. He looked down a little and I wondered if he actually understood what I said.

"Josh likes you and me both?" He asked confirming that he reggisterd what I said. I give him verbal confirmation. A simple 'yes' and he looked deep in thought. I could see Josh shitting himself watching for any sign of winning us both over. "Thats possible?" He asked confused.

"Yes. Sometimes people like multiple people." I explain.

"Do you like him back?" He asked. He didn't seem jealous or concerned or angry in anyway about the situation, just curiose. I suppose he's never heard of a throuple or a poly relationship before. I was quiet for a little bit hopeing, praying silently that he wouldn't get mad.

"Yes, but if you don't like him I will not make a move, Josh won't either-" George cut me off.

"No I just have a few questions before I give my answer." I thank any God above for Geirge not being angry.

"So, let's say I have feelings for both of you, can we all date?" He asked

"Of course we can why wouldn't we?" Josh asked back seemingly much calmer.

"Well vampire, werewolf, human relationship? Aren't vamps and wolves like sworn enemies?" He asked. Geirge had been reading the history books I had in my library whenever he is big and just wants to be around me.

"We were sworn enemies." I begin. "However that's all in the past. Now we usually keep our distance and don't enjoy talking to each other due to ancestors and in some accounts actually witnessing the wars. But we are a special case. The past has nothing to do with our relationship." I reassured him and Josh who tensed up at the question.

"Okay. How would it all work if we were to all be together?" This question somewhat stumped me.

"I don't completely know, we have to have a longer convocation about it all. Who would move where, set boundaries, get used to everything. We would take it slow as this is a first for all three of us." I explain both of then agreeing.

"I'm gonna need time to think about all of this. Don't get me wrong, I like you too Josh I do. I like both of you, I just need time to think, process, mostly the fact that this is like a thing that can happen." George comments shifting to a more comfortable position. Josh and I nod understanding. I find it quite funny that George barely even questioned the supernatural life but when it comes to a throple he has to think about it. We all agreed a couple days. It's off out chests now, josh and I won't do anything to make George feel even an ounce uncomfortable. We'd rather die.