𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧. the cursed child pt. 1

"Y/N! Wait!" 

Y/N turned her back against the person who just called for her. She knows this man's gonna give her another headache, so it's best to avoid him in the beginning and pretend she did not see him.

"Come on, I know you saw me!" he said and caught up to her and put a hand on her shoulder.

"What is it now, Gojo?" the man just grinned and clasped his hands together.

"I'll leave my students to you! You're more talented with weapons than me, so you could train them. I have to go meet the annoying higher-ups!"

Y/N closed her eyes in frustration and took a deep breath at the mention of him and the higher-ups. "What did you do?"

"I absolutely did nothing wrong this time. There was just some kid they wanted to execute, and I am needed there" he said and shrugged.

"You practically dragged me into this job, and now you're leaving your first year students to me? I only have to handle second years in my job description!" she exclaimed.

Yup, what Gojo said before that he had planned something after his graduation, was persuading her into becoming a teacher here at Jujutsu High. And after a series of persuasions, he succeeded.

"I trust you enough to take care of them, see ya!" And then he teleported.

Y/N sighed. "Great" she said sarcastically, but started walking towards the classroom of the first years anyway.

"Just when I was finally having a break" she complained then abruptly slid the door open to which the students turned to look at her.

They suddenly stood up. "Y/N sensei" they recognized and greeted.

Y/N only nodded and took a seat in front of them. "Please sit" she says and they did.

"You must be curious why I'm here" she spoke, then crossed her arms and her legs.

"Blame it on your blindfolded sensei"

The three of them looked at each other. This wasn't exactly new to them.

"Figures" the green-haired girl mumbled.

"I'm not being paid for this you know" Y/N sighed. "But go and have a warm up, meet me outside in ten minutes" she said.

"You're training with me today"

━━━━━━━━━━━

The three first years groaned as they plopped on the ground, exhausted.

This is one of those moments sometimes they wish their teacher is just Gojo, or they don't know which of them is better. Y/N who's serious in all aspects when teaching and drilling unto them all the things they needed, or Gojo who just makes them learn all things on their own and just teaches them when necessary.

"I wish Y/N-san is my teacher until fourth year" Maki commented as she wiped a sweat away from her forehead.

Inumaki and Panda looked at her with horrified faces.

"You're not serious, are you?" Panda replied.

"I am, I learn all the things I want to learn, with her"

Panda and Inumaki gave her a more horrified look.

Seeing the three of them exhausted, Y/N approached and handed each one of them a bottle of water.