𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚. the cursed child pt. 2

"I'll now...be introducing, the transfer student! Everyone get excited!" Gojo exclaimed ridiculously, but the first years just gave him a blank stare.

"I heard he's awful, I'm not going to create a mood for someone like that" Maki said which made Gojo sigh.

"Anyway, come in!"

And the moment the new student appeared, they all got wary of the presence he brought and made a warning attack on him.

"You're cursed" Maki spoke. "This isn't a place for cursed ones"

The poor boy can only be nervous, then Gojo suddenly explained curses.

To which he only told him that today.

His curse almost attacked Maki, Inumaki and Panda.

And on his first mission with Maki, when Rika manifested in the elementary school,  the higher ups almost came to his neck again had Gojo not interfered.

The way Panda narrated what happened, made Y/N facepalm and sigh.

"Of course he would do that" she said and shook her head. "Sorry Yuta, please have a little patience with him" Y/N gave him a smile.

Today, Gojo left the first years on Y/N's hands once again.

"Maki only trusts Y/N-san, so don't be afraid of her" Panda whispered to him. "She's a special grade like that mop!"

"Mop?" Yuta tilted his head.

"Yup! Gojo sensei" Panda nodded.

"But, I actually can't supervise you" Y/N crossed her arms and tapped her foot. "Gojo's the only one who witnessed Rika, and he's the only one who could stop her if she ever manifests again, so I'm afraid I can't give you anything to do yet" she said.

Actually, Y/N was just too lazy to teach today, however, somewhere back in her head, a voice keeps on telling her she should make them practice today. She said and plopped down the ground.

"Okay, at least you need learn how to fight, so...Maki" Y/N called and Maki straigtened up.

"Have a spar with Yuta" she said and Maki nodded.

"I won't be easy on you even if you're just a beginner" she declared and Yuta can only gulp.

"Gojo sensei said I'll use a sword" Yuta suddenly mentioned which made Y/N's eyebrows rise.

"He's making you channel your curse technique using a weapon?" This caught her attention.

"Yes sensei" he said.

"Alright, then you both use those" she pointed at the weapons. "Before I help you channel your curse technique on a real sword, you have to know the basics of wielding a sword. Maki will be able to help you with that" she said.

"Also, I'll be rating you, Maki" she said. "After that, you and Panda should practice hand to hand combat too" Y/N added.

"That's it, you start" she said as she started to unbutton her uniform jacket as it was so hot today.

She always wore black cargo pants and combat boots partnered with a v-neck collared crop top jacket of the usual Jujutsu High uniform. When she's on missions, she wears a mask to cover her face.

Y/N hung her uniform jacket on her shoulder and sat on the ground as she quietly observed them. She propped her arm on her leg and leaned her cheek on her palm.

Her eyes followed every movements Maki and Yuta were doing while casually hearing all the ouches and gasps from the poor boy. Y/N noted that the kid had improved since his first day here, yet there's still so much more he could do. Yuta advanced, making Maki suddenly flew in the air, he thought he had the advantage, yet Maki gracefully landed with a split and tackled his legs and attacked until he can no longer stand up, indicating that Maki won the fight.