𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚. hues

"No, they're not"

Both Nobara and Yuji's face became crestfallen as they heard those words coming from the school doctor's mouth.

"But they look like a couple" Yuji pouted.

On their very rare free time in the past few weeks, the trio actually visited the clinic just to ask about their two teachers. But they were disappointed when Shoko said no.

"Although those two have been really close since then...Gojo just sticks around Y/N" Shoko added. "Not that I know of their feelings, but I must say that Gojo—" her phone suddenly rang, sighing she excused herself and picked it up.

"Argh! I'm so curious!" Nobara groaned.

"We shouldn't really pry on them you know" Megumi comments on the side, boy was practically dragged here with them.

"Come on Fushiguro tell us more about them!" The duo kept on bugging him.

Megumi sighed in annoyance but still answered them.

"They're close, everyone can tell that" he said. "I just remember how he always calls Y/N sensei to watch over us if he's going away for missions, and Y/N sensei never fails to show up and be there with my sister and I"

"Hmm" Nobara started to think.

"One time he invited her to hang out with him, Tsumiki and me in a café, and he looked disappointed after the phone call because Y/N sensei didn't give him a sure answer" he tried to recall.

"But he was really happy when she showed up"

"Gojo sensei likes her!" Yuji chimed.

"But does Y/N-sensei like him too?" Nobara questioned.

"Oi, Gojo sensei texted" Megumi tells them.

"Ijichi-san will pick us up for a mission"

━━━━━━━━━━━

While Y/N was observing the second years, the thought of the first years came to her mind randomly.

She unconsciously smiled as she remembered how Yuji and Nobara would banter and Megumi is there to keep them in check.

Her thoughts wandered how they're doing right now because she couldn't be with them this time that Gojo isn't around.

Suddenly, she felt worried. Especially that she hasn't seen them this day. What if something bad happens to them? She knows they are strong, but not that strong enough yet. They're just still kids after all. But she tried to brush her thoughts off.

It was getting dark, so she decided to end the class.

"Alright, that's enough, you're all doing great" she said and dismissed the class.

"Thank you sensei!"

She nodded at them and her mind went back to the first years.

"...san! Y/N-san!"

Y/N snapped back from her thoughts to reality when someone called for her. It was Ijichi.

"Y/N-san...the first years..." the poor man was panting.

"What about them?"

"Itadori Yuji...is dead"

━━━━━━━━━━━