𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣. dilemma

"Hey Gojo" Y/N sat beside him when he was alone while he untangles the bandage on his hands.

"Y/N!" He gladly turned to her and paused on what he was doing.

"Missed me?" He widely grinned.

Y/N only rolled her eyes. "Give me that" she says and takes the bandage from his hands and smoothly untangled it herself. "Come here" she gestured and Gojo did.

"Move closer, giant" she says which made Gojo quite confused. Then Y/N softly brushed his hair up and carefully wrapped the bandage around his eyes. Gojo's heart skipped a beat at her sudden gesture.

"This sure is annoying" she says as she carefully adjusts the bandage. "Is it tight?" She asks but Gojo shook his head.

"It's perfect" he says.

"Turn around" Y/N said and Gojo did, then she tied it securely and smoothened the creases, after she finished wrapping the bandage around Gojo's eyes, she hummed in satisfaction.

"There"

"Thanks, Y/N" he touched the bandage over his eyes.

"I cannot believe you go through this annoying bandages everyday" she said. "Just wear sunglasses"

"But this is better" Gojo retorted.

"Especially when fighting and exorcising"

"Hmm" Y/N thought. "You have a point" she said.

"Of course, it is I, Gojo Satoru the strongest!"

"I know that" Y/N playfully rolled her eyes again and looked at a distance.

A few seconds of silence went between them.

"Are you free tomorrow?" Y/N suddenly asked.

"Oooh! Why?" Gojo was ready to tease her.

"Just asking, idiot"

"Well, for you, I will be"

"Just answer yes or no"

"Okay, okay. Yes, I am free, I don't have a mission so I'll just be here at school" he said.

"Okay" Y/N said then stood up.

"Hey where are you going?"

"To a place where you cannot be seen" she said then walked away.

Gojo pouted yet didn't follow her. He found himself touching his bandage once again then smiled.

On the next day, Gojo found Y/N waiting for him outside his classroom.

"Here" she says then raised her right arm towards him.

"What's this?" Gojo questioned while taking the paper bag.

"Find out yourself, I'll get going, I have a mission, I'm leaving my students to you" she says and waves goodbye.

When Gojo opened the bag, he found a box with a black piece of cloth made of quality fabric and a small note attached to it.

'Happy Birthday'

Gojo laughed upon reading it.

"It's not even my birthday today" he said, then flipped the note and found that there was another note written in it.

'I know it isn't your birthday, stop laughing'

Gojo only laughed once more then took the cloth from the box.