𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩. are they dating?

The door of the first year's classroom slid wide open which made the two of the three students look at its direction. The other one did not bother looking as he already knows who it's gonna be, and also he had already seen more of that face in his everyday life.

But he heard nothing besides the sliding of the door, which was unusual for his sensei to be that quiet when entering the classroom, so he looked up and he was quite surprised it wasn't Gojo who's in front of them.

"Oh! Y/N sensei!" Itadori Yuji, recognized.

"Woah" the girl blurted out upon seeing the woman crossing her arms in front of them.

"So that blindfold weirdo isn't our teacher? Yes!" She exclaimed which made Y/N scoff.

"Unfortunately for you, he is the one handling you first years" she said. "He is SUPPOSED to meet you today instead of me, but well, I should be used to this already" she sighed and pulled out her fan and put one hand on the table as support, while wearing a blank expression.

Suddenly she threw her fan specifically at one of the student's direction, the fan drew blades in its corners and each of them had different reactions.

One stood up in an attempt to deflect it, one jumped off and tried to protect the other, while the student who the fan was aimed at reflexively pulled out her cursed tool and deflected it, making it fly towards the wooden wall which the bladed fan was stuck.

"Good" Y/N commented as she nods her head. "Those blades were poisoned by the way"

"What was that?!" The girl exclaimed.

"Your name?" Y/N ignored her complaint.

The girl furrowed her eyebrows but still answered. "Kugisaki Nobara"

"Nobara, what's your cursed technique?"

"Strawdoll technique, I use nails, a strawdoll and hammer and I expand cursed energy through them"

Y/N nodded. "I see, not a close combat fighter, we'll see eye to eye" she smiled curtly. This made Nobara's eyes sparkle.

'She's cool!'

"Yuji, how are you?" Y/N turned her attention to the curse's vessel.

"I'm okay Y/N-san!"

"That curse not bothering you?"

"Oi woman! Don't refer me to just any curse!"

Yuji slapped his cheek once again.

"Sorry sensei, he's really annoying but I'm fine!"

Y/N hummed. "Don't refer me to just some woman too"she replied.

"Why you're cocky just like that bastard of a sorcerer-"

"Really sorry Y/N sensei!"

"Don't worry Yuji, you're doing great" Y/N uncrossed her arms and walked towards the three.

"Megumi, I'm glad to see you're well" she smiled at the boy and he nodded in response.

"Well, me being here instead of your 'magnificent' teacher Gojo Satoru shouldn't be a surprise to you anymore next time." She sat on the chair in front of them.

"My job description says I should only handle second years" she sighed. "But basically your Gojo sensei gave me another job, so please give me a favor and don't be a headache like him"

"What does she mean by that?" Yuji whispered to Megumi.

"Yeah, context please?" Nobara also whispered.