Hidden Chapter: A mother's sacrifice: A secret kept forever

"Y/N-senpai!" Gojo ran towards the girl who was currently sitting alone in the field while watching the sunset.

Gojo furrowed his eyebrows when she did not look at his direction, so he went near her and tapped on her shoulder which made her reflexively grab on his collar.

"Woah, it's me senpai" he says which made Y/N suddenly release him and apologized.

"Sorry, I thought you were some stranger" she said.

"Are you okay, senpai?" He asked and sat beside her while pulling out a candy from his pocket and raising it in front of her face.

"Cheer up" he said and swung the candy in front of her as if he was ringing a bell.

Y/N sighed and grabbed the candy so he would stop.

"Thanks" she said.

"Mind telling me why you look so troubled?" Gojo asked.

"What? I don't" Y/N said.

"You're worst at pretending you know, at least to me" he said and he leaned back using both of his arms as support.

"I was just thinking" she responded.

"Thinking of what?"

"My real parents" she said.

"You should forget about them already since they abandoned you" Gojo said without any hesitation.

Y/N couldn't help but feel a little hurt with his words but she cannot do anything about it because it's actually true.

But her silence made Gojo furrow his eyebrows. "Why are you thinking about them anyway?" He asked.

"I was just wondering who are they" she said. "Because I think I'm falsely classified as a special grade" her voice was a little quiet as she looked at a distance. "I feel like I have a lot of cursed energy, but I can't seem to utilize it no matter what I do"

Gojo only raised a brow at her. "You're literally the only one who's actually doing well in your class"

"No, you don't understand" she said.

"You're just in second year anyway" Gojo said.

"It's not that" Y/N said.

"If you're not strong, you wouldn't have defeated me in our joint class with Yaga sensei"

"That was just because you were so full of yourself and not paying attention that I was able to attack" she said.

"Whatever" Gojo huffed. "Forget about your useless real parents, you have your current ones right now"

Y/N still cannot believe his attitude however he actually has a point.

"Yeah..." she replied and brought her legs up and hugged herself. She still doesn't understand this world.

"Jiro, I'm worried" Akane told her husband as she looked at the baby sleeping soundly in her crib.

"Why are you so worried?" He asked her and wrapped his arm around her shoulders.

"The family doctor said she is a special grade"

"She got it from you. Isn't it actually good?" Her husband responded.

"No Jiro, you know how your clan works. She is a girl"

"She will be fine"

"I don't want Y/N to be exploited when she grows up"

"She wouldn't, don't worry. I'm here" he says as he kissed her forehead.

Yet just when the baby turned two, Zen'in Jiro died. Akane knew better that she wouldn't live freely in this household and might actually be exiled, so without any hesitations, she took her child with her and left the estate without any trace.

But she knows well that she couldn't escape them forever, and they will do all the means to find her and her daughter. And if they do find her, they will kill her and who knows what they will do with her child.

Thus, she has decided to make a binding vow. And that is for her to lose her abilities as a sorcerer in exchange of restricting her daughter's abilities, making her not reach her fullest potential.

Akane was not from the three big clans but her clan is well-known since in every generation, there is always a special grade that is born. Hence why the Zeni'ns did everything they can to make her part of their clan.

It sounded so selfish to make a binding vow to restrict her daughter's full potential, but she doesn't want her daughter to suffer what she has been through, all because of the Zeni'ns' greed of power.

"Sorry Jiro, I actually really tried learning to love you, however my heart already belonged to someone else" she whispered, recalling that time when all the while she thought she was going have a happy ending  with her fiancé from the Gojo clan.

"But I did not regret having Y/N" she added. "Y/N...I'm sorry I'm going to do this" she said.

The baby only looked at her innocently and she cannot help but feel hurt. However she must do it.

And she did made the binding vow, after which, she left her daughter outside an orphanage.

'Grow up well and don't follow my path. I love you, Y/N. And I'm so sorry'

"Wrongly classified as special grade or whatever you think of, you're still good" he said.

"Come on let's go back, the sunset's ugly"

Y/N gasped. "You did not just say that sunsets are ugly!" She exclaimed.

"I just did" he grinned widely. "Now you have energy."

"Gojo!"

"Let's gooo!" He exclaimed as he grabbed her wrist and dragged her while him.

"Gojo Satoru! I swear!"

━━━━━━━━━━━

These hidden chapters are those that did not make it to the main story.

There is still one chapter that I have never finished writing, I don't know if I will be able to finish it