𝙩𝙚𝙣. exchange event

The day has finally come for the Tokyo and Kyoto students to face each other, and the tension has never been this high the moment the Kyoto delegates arrived, and Gojo was out there giving out souvenirs, until Y/N arrived.

"Sorry I'm late" she said as she walked towards her students.

"Y/N!" she turned to the person who called her name.

"Utahime" she gave her a wave.

"Thank goodness you're finally here! I could never stand this man!" she says as she points at Gojo.

"Ah! Finally, the Tokyo team is complete! I've given them their souvenirs" Gojo pointed at the students of Kyoto campus. "Now it's time for your surprise!" he says cheerfully.

"Are you ready?" he says as he pulls a cart.

"In three, two, one, tada! It's your departed friend, Itadori Yuji!" he exclaimed.

"Hai! OPP!" the seemingly "dead" vessel popped out of the box as if he was a jack-in-the-box while cheerfully posing.

Everyone (except Y/N) has horrified looks in their faces.

"Eh? Eh? They don't seem happy at all!"

And it resulted to Itadori Yuji carrying that of a memorial frame in front of his face.

"This could be considered very extreme bullying"

"Shut up, stay that way for a while" Nobara said.

"So? What's the plan? The group battle format is what we expected but we have another member now" Maki says. "Do we change strategies? There's no time"

"Okaka"

"I don't know what he's been doing since he's been dead, but if everyone from Kyoto and Tokyo fought him at once without cursed energy, Itadori would win"

With that, the competition has begun.

"We'd win for sure" Gojo casually comments while watching the students in the TV.

"Utahime go home, you lose" he added.

"Why you—"

Utahime had already thrown a cup over the man once, and was about to do it again when Y/N suddenly spoke .

"Something's wrong" she says as her eyebrows furrowed.

"This doesn't look like a competition anymore" she says as she noticed how the Kyoto students moved, it seems like they have a different target...

"Yuji-" all of a sudden, the paper talismans indicating the number of curses exorcised by the students, all burned red in an instant.

"I'd love to say Great Teacher Gojo's students exorcised them all but..."

"But the charms will burn red for unregistered cursed energy" Yaga added.

"My crows didn't see anything" Meimei said.

"Gojo..." Y/N muttered. "This isn't normal"

And it was indeed not.

When all of the faculty went out to check on the students, a curtain barrier was already put up, and it doesn't make Gojo Satoru enter it.

"I can enter, I'll go to the students first" Y/N said and even before Gojo could stop her, she already entered.

Gojo clicked his tongue in annoyance but left him no choice but to fly above the sky.

The students were fighting off an unknown special grade curse, Megumi and Maki especially were already injured when Y/N arrived, the curse called Hanami noticed her and it surprised Y/N because she definitely concealed her cursed energy, thus before the special grade curse could attack her first, she rained needles on the curse which made it stiffen for a few seconds, then she threw blades after blades, channeling her cursed energy and increasing the poison level, it gave the curse multiple scars at once, her blades spiraled its whole body, making the curse stumble, and when she threw her bladed fan and sliced one of its eyes, it wasn't able to attack again.