𝙨𝙞𝙭. considerate

Everything happened in a daze.

Yuta has reached his full potential as a special grade and defeated Geto.

Through this incident, he had also freed Rika.

And Gojo revealed to him that he's a descendant of Sugawara, a prominent curse which makes them distant relatives.

But prior to that, Y/N rushed to Jujutsu High the moment she received the news that the first years were in danger, yet the moment she arrived, a sudden explosion occured which made her body fly to a wall and rendered her unconscious for a while.

She groaned the moment she started gaining consciousness, and after a while she saw a silhouette, and as it approached her direction, she recognized it was Geto. He was limping and suporting his body with the wall beside him, it was the same place where Y/N was but a little further from where she is, her back was leaning on the wall and her body was hurting that she couldn't move that much. Her cursed energy was still concealed, so Geto didn't notice her. She was about to call for him, when Gojo suddenly appeared.

Y/N got tongue-tied as she watched the two of them exchange words.

But what shocked her the most was what happened next. She made a loud gasp that Gojo heard after.

She couldn't believe what she just witnessed, she was utterly shocked.

But Gojo was more surprised that she was there.

"Y/N..." he rushed towards her. "Y/N, tell me you didn't see that"

But Y/N just suddenly bursted with tears.

For the first time in his life, Gojo didn't know what to do.

It was painful enough for him to execute his best friend, but for Y/N to witness it on top of it all?

Gojo wished he was the one who just died.

"Y/N..." he didn't know what to say, he just suddenly wanted to disappear in this world.

"I'm sorry" he said as he rushed towards her and engulfed her in a hug. "I'm sorry, you didn't have to witness that" he tried his best, but his voice cracked. Y/N didn't say anything and just continued sobbing, clenching her hands on his uniform.

Gojo didn't let go of his embrace, and soon, Y/N's sobbing has faded away, Gojo felt her breath has gone slow and steady. She fell asleep in his arms.

Sighing, he carried her sleeping figure to one of the private rooms of the school's clinic, those exclusively reserved for the faculty.

Shoko wasn't there so he tried his best to give her a sloppy first aid.

After that he wiped all of the dried tears on her face and fixed her hair. He tucked her in before he glanced at her sleeping figure one last time before leaving to go find Yuta.

"Come on now you four, I have called Shoko already and she's on her way" Gojo said at the first years.

The four of them nodded and followed him.

He left them at the clinic and went to Y/N's room.

As he entered, he saw her sitting up, and finally awake. Her attention went to him as he looked away from her.

"You did this right?" She said as she raised her right arm pertaining to the triangular bandage supporting it that was not even tied properly.

"You're so bad at giving first aids" she commented.

"You're awake"  he said.

"No I'm not, I'm just your imagination" she rolled her eyes.

Gojo pouted slightly.

"I have regained energy and did the reverse curse technique on my wounds" she said. "I'm fine"

"Y/N..."

"What's wrong with you? You look so troubled, are you really Gojo Satoru?" She raised a brow.

"Y/N, I know you saw—"

"Saw what?" She questioned which made him furrow his eyebrows. "I didn't see anything, what are you talking about?"

"Huh? The one—"

"Gojo" she spoke firmly and looked at him. "I did not see anything"

She was looking straight at his blindfolded eyes, if it was any other person, they would have believed her.

But no. Gojo knew, he knew she was lying.

Yet he knows very well too, that this was her telling him that she was okay and that she understands.

He knew that what she was relaying is that she doesn't wanna talk about it because he doesn't wanna talk about it either. It was bound to happen anyway.

He knew she's being considerate to him. And he was grateful for it. Somehow, his heart felt lighter than earlier.

"Gojo. How are the kids?" She suddenly asked.

"Our kids are fine. Yuta saved them" he replied.

"What did you say?" Y/N asked again.

'Did he just say—'

"They're alright, Yuta saved them, Rika is free, turned out Yuta was indeed the one who cursed his childhood friend. And is my distant relative"

Y/N was silent before she hummed in response.

"Thanks" she said which made Gojo confused.

"Huh?"

"I know you're the one who brought me here" she said. "So thanks"

"You also need to rest" she added.

"I'll just stay here with you" Gojo responded.

"No, I'd be going to my room" Y/N said.

"Then, I'll stay there with you"

"Are you crazy?" Y/N's voice went louder than normal.

"I just wanna be with a person! It will be scary to be alone tonight, what if curses lurk around here"

"Ha??" She exclaimed.

Gojo Satoru? Scared of the night? Him? The strongest sorcerer alive? Afraid of curses? Who is he kidding?

Y/N scoffed in disbelief.

"What the f—"

But then she remembered the events earlier, and realized why he's being a child.

Sighing in defeat she closed her eyes then took a deep breath. "Fine you can stay here with me as long as you want"

Gojo's lips turned upward. "That's great, we'll visit the kids later. Shoko's coming here soon too"

Y/N gave him a faint smile.

"I'd be returning this to Yuta" he said and pulled out an ID card.

Y/N gasped. "He has been looking for that since the elementary school incident, where did you find it?"

Gojo looked at the card with a sad smile. "Not me, but Suguru"

Y/N suddenly couldn't speak.

"Sorry" Gojo said. "I know you saw—"

"It's alright" she said. "Don't worry about me" she added. "Let's meet them later, just let me sleep more"

Gojo beamed. "Of course!"

Y/N hummed and lied down.

"Be at ease. I'm here" he added as he took a seat near her bed.

Y/N then closed her eyes and hummed once again.

"You should take a rest too" she said, "We'll then start anew"

Gojo said something but she didn't hear anymore as fatigue once again engulfed her mind and body that she just fell into a deep slumber.

━━━━━━━━━━━