𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮. reunited

Warning: Manga spoilers ahead.

━━━━━━━━━━━

Everyone prepared for Gojo's unsealing. Initially, they were only going to unseal him inside their headquarters, yet they realized, it is Gojo Satoru.

Afraid of the possible after effects if he gets unsealed, they all agreed to unseal him in an open field.

Yuta, Inumaki, Yuji and the others even stacked sacks to shield them, like those which armies use when they're in open war, where they can hide in case any sort of explosion or whatever will come to them.

They expected the worst effect of his unsealing.

Yet Shoko only prepared a pair of sunglasses. "Here, you have this too, Y/N" she handed her a sunglass.

"Shoko" Y/N let out a faint chuckle. She had always admired how Shoko could keep her cool even in these times. "Thanks" she said.

"Alright, everyone get ready!" Yuji shouted as he ran so fast, away from the prison realm and left Angel there.

Angel nodded and in a count of three, she used her technique to unseal the box and an explosion did occur.

"Eh?" they all questioned.

"What happened?"

"Sensei!! Is it safe to come close?" Yuji exclaimed.

But then when they all went near, the prison realm was gone.

"Did he disappear along with the prison realm?" Yuji asked.

"Might Gojo be actually be some kind of evil spirit?" Angel questioned. "Would explain why he disappeared when exposed to our light, so it really isn't my fault, right?"

"She's playing defense!" Yuji exclaimed.

"Well, can't really argue that Gojo's personality had some evil to it" Shoko retorted.

"What do we do now?" Yuji asked and they all turned and looked at Y/N who just blankly stared at the empty space where the prison realm once stood.

"Well, if he's really gone, we're doomed then, I guess" Y/N casually commented.

'Why does she look so calm?!' They all thought.

But suddenly, an earthquake occurred.

And on the other side of Tokyo...

"I had placed the prison realm at the subduction zone, 8000 meters below the surface in the Japan trench. And of course, I placed cursed spirits to act as sensors beneath the multiple layers of seals overtop. So tell me, how in the world did you do it?"

Gojo Satoru stood, looking down at Geto.

"It's been a long time. Since you were able to truly relax, how was it?" he added.

Gojo only looked at him with a serious face. "Hey...you should choose your words wisely, after all, it will be your last"

━━━━━━━━━━━

"Y/N..."

"Okaka!" Inumaki pointed.

Everybody looked at the door and their eyes all went wide upon seeing who came.

"Gojo sensei!" Yuta and Yuji exclaimed and ran up to him.

"Gojo sensei! You're alive!" Yuji almost teared up.

"Ah, so he wasn't an evil spirit, good" Angel whispered to herself.

"You're back! You're really back!" Yuji hugged him and was shocked when he was able to touch him. Gojo smiled and ruffled his hair.