Chapter 4

- The Next Morning-

I woke up to the sound of my alarm with Milo lying at the end of the bed.

With the sunlight slowly creeping through my curtains, I sat up and stretched. I reached for my phone and saw that Shohei had sent a message about an hour ago.

Shosho🧸

Good Morning :)

Good Morning Sho

You're up early 😂

I woke up early to go to the 

gym before getting you silly.

I literally just woke up lol

I'll get you at 10, we'll go 

get breakfast.

ok?

Oki. I'll send you my address when

I'm done getting ready :)

Alright see you soon! :)

I get out of bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower. I took a hot shower for about 20 minutes. As I was in the shower, I was trying to come up with an outfit idea in my head. I'm honestly just thinking of ripped boyfriend jeans and a white cropped tank with a black and white flannel. Something basic.

I went to my closet, grabbed the clothes, and put them on.

Next was drying my hair and styling. I'm just going to blow dry it and curly the ends of my hair.

Before doing my makeup, I decided to play some music.

"Siri play beautiful boy by wonder girls" I commanded.

"Now playing...Beautiful Boy by Wonder Girls"

There's just something about the song that I like. I think it's just the upbeat rhythm. You should really listen to it once you get the chance.

I check my phone to see that it's 9:30. 

Trying to hurry up, I decided to go for a basic makeup, no makeup look.

I did a little bit of concealer to hide my under bags and blush to brighten my face up. I added some brown natural falsies and did a little wing liner.

I texted Shohei my address and told him I'm ready.

After getting ready, I fed Milo and did my bed, and organized my vanity before he came to get me. 

10 minutes later, I got a  message saying, "I'm here"

I quickly sprayed some perfume on me as well as put on some chapstick before I left my apartment. I said bye to Milo and that I'll see him in a few hours.

I slipped on my new balance of 550 and headed out.

A black-matted Tesla was waiting outside. The window on the passenger side rolled down, and I could see that it was Shohei smiling and waving his hand.

As I walked to his car, he got out of his side and walked over to my side to open the passenger door. He was wearing a white hoodie with black jeans.

"What a gentleman." I gasped and put my hand on my chest.

"Good morning, madam," He said with a chuckle.

When I got in, fully settled. He shut the door gently and got in the driver's side.

"alright, it's gonna be a surprised, but hopefully, you'll like it" he said as he started driving.

"So, how's your morning madam?" he said as he drove.

"ummm it was pretty good, I got good sleep, and how was yours sir? How was your gym session?" I asked back

" it went by pretty well I squatted about 300, but I feel like I can do more." he chuckled but still focused on the road.

"oh my gooooodnessss, did you eat before the gym?" I asked.

"Yes, I ate a banana, and I had a little shake." He replied back.

We had a small talk as we made our way to the breakfast spot he chose.

After 15 minutes we finally arrived, it honestly wasn't too far.

----

2 Chapters in one dayyyyy??? Whattttt.😱. I literally have so many ideas built up in my mind lol. I hope you all liked this oneeeee. Should I include Shohei's POV in the story? And do you own a baseball jersey??? LMK!!!

---- 

Word Count: 623