Chapter 10

Serena's POV:

The sun was setting as we strolled along the pier. It was a beauty.

We got to the end of the pier and admired the sky which had a mixture of dark blue and orange.

I had my plushie in my arms as I stood next to Shohei as our arms touched.

"So how was your day?" Shohei asked.

"It was amazing! I really enjoyed breakfast and the drive with you sho!" I said with my huge smile.

"I had an amazing day going on our little adventure with you by my side as well" he said with a chuckle.

We stood on the pier for a few minutes admiring the sun as it slowly sets on the horizon.

"Wanna take a picture before the sun sets completely?" Sho asked a little nervous.

"Of course!" I agreed happily.

Sho pulled out his phone and took many pictures of us and the plushie.

We had one picture of us posing with peace signs.

One of our funny faces. 

One normal one.

And one of Sho doing bunny ears on me.

We both laughed as we looked through the pictures.

"We both look cute!" I said.

Shohei stayed quiet but smiled.

We started walking back from the pier.

"Do you want to walk on the sand?" Sho asked.

"Sho you might get sand in yout car. Are you sure?" I asked concern

"It's okay I can get it cleaned and detailed later," Sho said smiling.

We start walking down to steps towards the sand. We both took our shoes and socks off so it would be less of a problem to get the sand off when we started heading back to the car.

Shohei offered to hold my shoes as we walked through the cold sand but I declined. 

We made our way to the shoreline in silence, just enjoying each other's company. The sounds of the waves were calming.

I plop down on the cold sand and Sho sat down right next to me.

We weren't that far down from the pier.

"It was a good day." I said as I listen to the waves crash.

"I agree Rena." 

I started getting a little cold and I scoot over to Sho for his warmth.

"Awe is she getting coldddd." he teased.

"Yes, I'm using you for your warmth." I said back

He chuckled and put his arm around me.

"Is this okay?" He asked

"yes" I said as I feel heat rising to my cheeks.

I lean into his embrace and he laid his head onto mine.

We stayed in that position for a good five minutes.

---

09/20/2023

Hi cuties. I'm sorry for being gone for too long :( I got busy with life and stuff. I'm probably going publish a bunch of chapters at once to make it up and I hope y'all with enjoy them! 

Did you guys hear about Shohei not being able to finish the season? It's really devistating and I'm sad that I won't be able to see him. He got surgery tho and I pray that he recovers quickly and feel better. :(

---

Word count: 487