Chapter 7

Serena's POV:

We've been stuck in traffic for almost and during that hour, Shohei and I had been asking each other questions.

I learned that he knows how to cook by himself. Apparently, he knows how to make really good omelets.

A few minutes had passed after our little get-to-know each other.

"Do you want to get Starbucks? There's one near our next exit." I heard him ask.

My eyes lit up and I nodded.

She chuckled and drove to the nearest Starbucks.

We finally arrived at Starbucks and there was a little wait as we got in line.

"Sooooo what are you getting?" he asked.

"Just a refresher. The Mango dragonfruit refresher and you?" I responded back.

"Mmmm I'm thinking Iced peach green tea hopefully it's good"

Once we got to the window, I tried handing him my card. He took it buuuuuut he paid with his own card. >:(

We finally got our drinks and he gave me back my card. We then started heading back onto the freeway. 

"Shooooooo I wanted to payyyyy." I scolded him playfully.

"Don't worry Rena I got this." He said before sipping his drink.

Gosh he looks so... ughhhh...

"Here take my phone, you can be the DJ as I drive."

I took his phone and went to Spotify. I played this one song that I'm currently addicted to 

YK by Cean Jr.

I was literally singing my heart out.

BABY YOU KNOWWWWWW

KNOW I CANT CONTROLLLLLLL

ALL OF THIS FEEEEEELING BABEEEEE

"Who are you missing?" Shohei chuckling.

"My future love." I pouted and sipped my drink.

"Awwweee. You have an amazing voice by the way." 

"Thank you Shosho" I said with a smile.

After 30 minutes, we arrived at the Santa Monica AMC. So I'm guessing we're going to watch a movie.

"Okay so after the movies, we'll go to the pier. okay?" Sho told me as he got his things to get out.

"That's fine with me Sho." I said as I texted my sister to go to my place to feed Milo. She has my spare so it works out.

We walked into the movies and we decided to watch a horror movie that's about 2 hours long. 

And it wasn't that busy, to be honest.

I checked the time and it's 2 PM but the movie starts at 2:30.

We walked to the snack bar and we both got slurpees and we decided to share a popcorn bucket.

We got to our seats and waited for the movie.

"Are you afraid of scary movies?" Sho leaned towards my ear.

"I can tolerate it, hopefully, this one isn't too scary and I don't get nightmares," I responded back

The movie finally started.

Our seats weren't that back. We were able to move the seat and stuff so it was pretty comfortable.

I was sipping on my cherry Slurpee throughout the movie and my current thoughts on it. It's not that bad just a casual movie where there's a serial killer on the lose that murders a friend group one by one.

Half way through the movie, I started getting a little chilly. And I scooted a little towards Shohei for his warmth.

----

Hi my loves, I'm sorry for no update the past week. I had been busy with classes and I finished my second week of class and I'm already exhausted. But life update! I GOT TICKETS FOR THE ANGELS GAME ON OCT 1ST! I'm so exciteddddddd hehehe. It also sucks that shohei won't be pitching because of his shoulder :( i hope he gets better. QOTD: What's your current favorite song?

----

Word Count: 568