Chapter 15

Shohei's POV:

I decided to head over to Rena's for breakfast, and I brought coffee on my way there.

She made crepes, and it was pretty good.

I'm currently lying on the couch with her in my arms. Her sweet scent filled the air as she sleeps quietly.

I look down at her, and she looks so peaceful. I think I might be falling for her?

I look up at the ceiling fan as it spins, and I close my eyes and fall asleep.

Serena's POV:

I felt myself starting to wake up, and I felt so warm and cozy. The comforting smell of pinecone fills my nostrils, and I bury my face deeper into whatever it is. It kinda reminds me of Shohei.

I feel something move under me.

"Wakey Wakey sleepy." I heard a voice say.

I open my eyes to see Shohei, smiling softly.

"How was your nap, hm?" he asked

"The best nap that I've had in a while." I yawned.

Sho had his arms around my waist but I tried to get off of him.

"Don't go. I was enjoying the warmthhh. Cuddle me for a bit" he whined a little.

I chuckled and lay next to his side, facing him.

My head rests on his bicep, and I admire him as he engulfs me with his warmth. I move my hand up to his head and start running my fingers through his hair.

His entire body slowly starts to loosen up, and I can tell that he is slowly falling asleep.

I continue running my fingers through his hair for a few more minutes so he can go into a deeper sleep state of mind.

I stopped and turned to grab my phone.

"Why did you stop?" I heard him mumbling.

"Do you want to go sleep in bed? You can go to my bedroom." I chuckled and turned towards him. He looks adorable when he's sleepy.

He nods his head. He walked into my room instead and lay under the sheets, looking cozy.

"Make yourself feel like home sho." I smiled

"Come here." He opens the blanket, signaling for me to go and lay with him.

I raised an eyebrow with my arms crossed.

"Please?" He pouts a little. I gave him and lay next to him as he started to spoon me.

A few minutes passed by, and I could tell that he had already been knocked out. I scroll through my phone for a while. It is 2 hours past lunchtime, and I should probably make lunch for us soon.

I waited for a good 10 minutes before I got up to go to the kitchen. I was thinking of making us some salmon and rice since it was simple to make.

I finally finished making lunch/dinner and started plating it.

I heard footsteps coming from the guest bedroom, and I looked up to see Shohei. He had messy, fluffy hair, and he looked adorable.

"That smells really good." He said with his sleepy voice.

"I made us salmon and rice and some asparagus," I said as I set our plates at the table.

He went to wash his hands and then came and sat down on the chair and waited for me as I grabbed water for us.

We both dug in.

"Mmm, this is so yummy," Sho said as he eats.

I chuckled. "I'm glad Shobae is enjoying it."

"Shobae?" he looked confused.

"It sounds cute like you."

Sho finished eating before me and went over to the sink to wash the dishes. I told him not to because he was a guest, but he refused and washed the dishes. I finished shortly after and went over to wait so I could wash my plate.

He took the plate from my hands and washed it.

After that we just sat on the couch and relaxed. Shohei checks his phone and said he had to leave but he didn't tell me why.

"Do you want me to drive you back?" I asked as he gets ready.

"It's okay, Serena. It's just sprinkling. I'll be fine." he says as he puts on his hoodie.

I walked him to the door and he gave me a big long hug.

"I'll text you when I get back to my place, okay?" Sho said as he hugged me.

"Okay Shohei, be safe!" I smiled as I looked up at him. I'm a little bummed out but why should I be? I barely met him and he is a busy man.

I went over onto the couch and grabbed my laptop to start looking for jobs. I scrolled for about 30 minutes and I haven't gotten a text from Shohei yet.

Shosho 🧸

"Are you back yet Sho?"

I went back to looking at jobs and finally got a text back.

"Yes I'm back :)" from shosho

"omgg finally! I was a little worried lol."

I set my phone down and went back to job searching. I saw that dodger's had a postion opening for media marketing, So I decided to apply for that and it only took about an hour since I had to update my resume and such.

Shohei hasn't replied yet. I brushed it off maybe he's at the gym?

Why am I... nevermind

I checked the time and it said 5:30.

I put my laptop on the coffee table and then went to my bedroom to watch a bit of netflix. I'm currently rewatching supernatural because it is soooo good.

Milo hopped in bed next to me as I watched. I slowly started dozen off.