Chapter 2

Julianna's POV

~10:08am

All the green tower kids walked in a bunch together to the dorms. We all went off to our separate rooms. I followed Madeline and Georgia to our room. We opened the door and everything inside it was green, green walls, green doors, green floors, green bed sheets. We each claimed our beds and got our uniforms delivered to us. We each took turns putting on our uniforms. We each had; a light green headband, light green hair ties/scrunchies, light green socks, light green ties, a light green and white checkered dress with the school logo, light green and white checkered skirt, white shirt with the school logo and a green blouse with a white trim around the edges with the school logo. For the sport uniform we had a light green shirt with white streaks down the left side with our school logo and we had light green shorts, light green pants and a light green skirt. We were told to wear one of the formal uniforms so I decided to wear the 'Winter uniform' (the uniform with the shirt, skirt and tie. 

We were sitting in the common room on floor 2 which is a room for anyone to just chill, watch TV, read or basically do anything. No one else can get into our tower unless they have our green tie with them. We were allowed to invite people into our tower but we weren't allowed the opposite gender in our room by ourselves. If someone else was there in the room we were allowed. I still had that cute boy in my mind from this morning. I was talking to other first year students in green when we heard a doorbell sound. We all sat that confused and just ignored it. Then a boy who looked like a second year  walked downstairs from the boys area and looked at us all chilling.

"What are you girls doing?!" He asked us disappointed.

We all looked at him confused. 

"I'm sorry, are you our mother?" I asked him with a grin on my face.

"Nope, but I'm Phillip." He replied.

"Wow, you have a name! I never knew!" I replied sarcastically.

All the girls looked at me like I was some kind of idiot.

"I'm you're tower leader." he replied.

Oh fvck. I really screwed up.

"Damn, girl got herself into a little bit of a pickle." A boy said walking down the stairs.

"Shut the fvck up!" I yelled at the random boy.

"You do not speak to my brother like that!" Phillip said.

Oh sh!t. I really screwed up.

"Get you're butts off the couch and move to the cafeteria. Did you not hear what Sawyer was telling you 3 hours ago?!" Phillip said aggressively. I stood up with the rest of the girls to walk out of the tower when Phillip caught my arm and said:

"Not you."

He held a firm grip on my arm until everyone walked out of the tower staring at us.

"What do you want." I asked shoving my arm away from him trying to break his grip on me.

"You do not disrespect me or my brother, or anyone else in this school. Do you understand..." He started.