Chapter 11

~Saturday, 18/02/23 - 1:33pm

When we got back to the school Sawyer was like famous. Everyone was congratulating him and there was a big party that evening to celebrate the win which Sawyer and I didn't attend as we couldn't be bothered.

~Monday, 20/2/23 - 8:00am

Julianna's POV

I'm finally starting class today! After a week off school with Sawyer I realised they would be starting grading this week and I had to at least attend the testing sessions, so here I was in my dorm room, by myself, in the uniform. I was sitting on my bed testing my sugars then I heard a knock at the door. 

"Who is it?" I yelled annoyed.

"Hey Julianna! It's me, Sawyer, can I come in?"

"No one's in here with me, so it looks like you can't" I said smiling.

"That's fine, Phillip's here with me."

"Of course he is." I said annoyed. "What are you boys doing here anyway?"

"Just checking on you, can we come in?" Sawyer asks.

"Fine."

"The doors locked Jules." Sawyer says.

"I'm busy right now, unlock it yourself." I said getting frustrated.

"What are you doing though?"

"Totally nak3d!" I yelled sarcastically.

"How funny Jules." Sawyer says. "We're coming in!"

"Oh, so you're ready?" Phillip asks entering my room.

"Yea, I wouldn't let you guys in if I was nak3d."

"What are you doing?" 

"Testing my sugars."

"What's it at?" Sawyer asks.

"3.2, arrow dropping."

"Should be fine, we're going to eat breakfast now if you want to join us." Sawyer says.

"Yep, coming." I replied.

"Think you're sneaking off that easily. We're not... I mean I'm not stupid Jules." Sawyer says throwing me a roll of ankle tape.

"I have some you know." I said throwing it back to him.

"Yeah, well this is yours."

"What?" I ask confused.

"I took it to tape my foot."

"Oh. Why though? You never listen to the nurse and actually tape your foot."

"We have grading today."

"And?" I say

"And we have tests to see if anyone can move towers."

"So why do you need tape?"

"Funny story..." Sawyer starts.

"Sawyer rolled his ankle doing the tests last year and sometimes while doing basketball it hurts so he tapes it. And I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to hurt himself or make himself look like a fool again like last year" Elliot said walking past my room.

"Hey Elliot! What you doing in greens tower?" I called out.

"Come to expose Sawyer to his friend." He called out