Chapter 27

~Tuesday, 21/02/23 - 11:30 am (continued from last 2 chapters)

Sawyer's POV

It was finally recess. Juju looked very tired and Addison looked like she was still trying to figure out what happened to her telepathy. We walked to the dining hall and grabbed a snack outside it. I grabbed a couple of apples and juice boxes for Juju and I grabbed myself a muesli bar. Then I watched as Juju didn't grab anything but juice.

"Juju, you need to have something other than a juice box." I told her.

"I'm not hungry." She said grumpily.

I watched as she walked under the tree where we normally sit with the guys and Addison.

"Check Juju." I told her.

She rolled her eyes at me and quickly looked around for anyone then she moved her jumper up a little bit and checked her watch.

"68.3, arrow dropping." She mumbled as she drank her juice.

Everyone else started talking and I watched as Juju drank her juice. 

"Juju what's wrong?" I whispered to her as I pulled her closer to me.

"Nothing." She said annoyed as she wriggled away from me.

"Juju?"

"Just leave me alone." She said as she stood up and left.

Everyone looked at me confused. 

"I'll be back." I told them as I quickly walked to where Juju was.

"What are you doing?" I asked her.

"Putting my juice in the bin." She said grumpily.

I gently took the juice from her hand and it felt very full.

"Juju, you didn't have any?" I asked her.

"Mind your own business." She said storming off back to the group.

I walked back with the juice box in hand and sat down next to Juju and Elliot. As soon as I sat down to Juju she stood up and sat next to Addison who was sitting on the other side of Elliot.

"What happened?" Addison asked using telepathy.

"I don't know, she has been kinda moody and grumpy today."

"Is she on her period?"

"Yeah."

"That's why. I'll try to get in her head and see what happened."

"Ok, thanks."

Then the bell rang so we all walked back to class. 

*******

The school day was finally over. We all walked back to the tower, Addison was walking behind Juju, still trying to get information. Me, Elliot and Mason were walking behind them while the rest of the gang was trailing behind. Juju ignored me the whole day and was very moody and grumpy. We all went into our own rooms to complete homework.

"What happened with you and Jules?" Elliot asked me as we walked into our living room.

"I don't know."

"Did she finally reject you?" Mason asked.

"Definitely not, I haven't even told her how I feel and I probably won't."

"It's about something Georgia told her." Addison said through telepathy.

"What?" I asked her confused.