°Second And Third Exam°

This new town the captain left them in was much bigger than Sumeru, the structure of the buildings, those 'busses' for public transportation, Nahida took in all in. Finding the idea of public transportation in Sumeru quiet interesting. Though, they would have to cut down many trees to make it work. So it wasn't happening, however, the idea was still interesting to her.

Wanderer carried her so she could observe everything better, and so that she wouldn't run off. Nahida had to raise his hat whenever it fell above her line of sight.

They stopped in front of a billboard with a map of this city. Leorio wanted to follow the template everyone received, stating where the hunter exam was. But Kurapika was skeptical about its credibility, and decided to observe the map first. Wanderer was simply waiting for Nahida to tell him where to go.

Gon ran up to them and pointed at a lone tree the map depicted.

"The captain told me to head here for the exam!"

"Oi, oi. Everybody is boarding the bus! Why would we go to a lone tree!?"

Kurapika frowned as he felt himself agreeing with Leorio. He turned to Gon.

"Are you sure you didn't hear it wrong?"

Gon shaked his head along with a negative hum. Nahida decided to speak up at that moment.

"As an examiner for the exam, the captain has no reason to lie and send us elsewhere. Not to mention, the information is misleading. Stating one location before changing its name in another page. It also misspelled 'hunter' as, 'hanted'..."

Leorio read through his template again, frowning as he spotted the mistakes she mentioned. When they looked back at her, they saw Wanderer already walking towards the lone tree.

Gon grinned before running after them. Kurapika smiled and walked towards them as well. Even after the clear suspicions, Leorio was reluctant to move agaisnt everybody else.

"Oi! The bus is about to leave!"

"Even so, I'm more interested in those three. And what they can do."

Leario groaned and walked to the bus. Grumbling about how those mistakes didn't prove anything...

"Can you believe they fell for that scam?"

Leorio stopped and extended his hearing.

"Our fake template worked quite well."

Leorio suddenly sprinted back to them after shouting out a 'Stop stop! Wait for me!'

Wanderer scoffed when he catched up with them.

"Change of mind?"

Leorio scratched underneath his nose while looking to the side.

"Huh? Nah, just missed the bus."

Wanderer hummed, and ignored him. Nahida tabbed his shoulder, smiling once he turned towards her, she pointed at the floor with her index finger. He wordlessly placed her down and crossed his arms while she walked beside him.

"It seems our walk turned into two."

Wanderer groaned at the reminder, the others showed different forms of confusion. Gon skipped towards Nahida, holding onto his backpack straps.

"Hey, Nahida. How old are you?"

She smiled at him.

"I'm ten."

Wanderer 'pfft' at her words, that sound earned him a jab in the hip. But she smiled brightly at Gon.

"And you, Gon?"