°Worrying For The Faint Hearted°

Nahida was playing with a tablet Leorio bought her. After Kurapika taught her about the internet, they could tell she was still curious about it. So Leorio decided to put his license to the test, and used it to pay for the newest model...

Only to learn the license itself didn't pay for items, only accommodations and education. So, Leorio changed the model and bought it with his own money.

Wanderer snickered quietly at his dejected look, but since Leorio was buying something for Nahida, Wanderer decided he owed Leorio a favor. But he'll pay it back quietly.

Kurapika had used his license to buy five tickets to the town Kukuroo Mountain was in. To get there, they had to take a taxi to the airport.

While waiting inside, Nahida searched up information about hunters, finding licenses being sold for... Billions of Jenny. Billions.... Nahida was so out of it after reading that number, that she didn't even realize when Wanderer picked her up, and left the car. Racing the other three to the airport, they ran along the bride that separated the road from a beach.

He activated his vision, and flew above them. Gon chuckled and jumped, trying to catch him but he dodged him each time.

"Hat Guy! That's cheating!"

Leorio huffed as he struggled to follow them, Kurapika laughed out loud as they ran, chuckling along as Gon managed to grab onto Wanderers leg.

-

While riding the hot air ballon, Gon and Nahida were left on their seats while the other three bought some food. Nahida had found a notes app, and started writing strange symbols with the pencil the tablet brought. Writing her plans and ideas in Sumerus language.

She detailed her encounter with Netero, in the pages, they had met before they left for Kukuroo Mountain.

"About your nen instructor, did you decide on one yet?"

Nahida nodded, and placed her hands above her chest. Keeping her gaze down as she explained.

"I thought about it, Wanderer and I are too weak."

She frowned, tears threatening to appear as she remembered that moment. When that sharp hand came out of Wanderer chest, and how he struggled to move afterwards.

Nahida raised her head to look at him.

"I choose Kite, he'll teach us the fastest, and give us the experience we need."

Netero nodded at her decision. Rubbing his chin as he recalled the tall hunter in his mind.

"Great choice, he's a good kid with a sharp head on his shoulders. I'm sure he'll teach you a thing or two. Now, as for where you can find him..."

Netero suddenly reached inside his sleeve, and pulled out two grey rings connected to a black string. Then he handed them to her. The first thing she noticed, were the blue details surrounding it, and the green jem placed on the center. Those detailed seemed important, she was sure it wasn't there to look pretty.

He hummed and rubbed his chin once more.

"I've tweaked it a bit. So the moment both of you wear it, it'll transport you near Kite."

Nahida clenched it in her hands, and looked at him. He chuckled at her expression.

"Of course, you'll have to find him on your own. I can only give you a slight push. He learned from the best, after all."

Nahida nodded with a smile, and placed the necklace around her neck. She grabbed onto the rings, stroking the shape edge before looking up at him.

"Thank you, Netero."