Questions But No Answers

For the second time, engulfing lightning was pointed at Wanderers chest. The Raiden Shogun kept her eyes on him while moving forward.

"Speak. Why do you know the name of my weapon?"

Wanderer smirked, shrugging as he took a step back for each step she moved towards him.

"Who knows? How did you get here? I'm sure you've realized we're miles away from Teyvat."

"Do not change the subject."

Her eyes glowed in a purple light while she switched the spear to her other hand.

"Answer, or you will be eliminated."

The thunder that sounded made him frown. Wanderer glided backwards, more than ready to fight, when engulfing lighting suddenly vanished from the Shoguns hand. When he looked at her eyes, he saw a much softer gaze being used to see him. Even her voice sounded sweeter.

"You... What is your name?"

He frowned, he'd much rather talk to the simple minded Raiden Shogun than the Archon herself. Should... He answer her? He needs to know how, and why she was here...

"... Wanderer."

Her eyes opened wide.

"Wanderer? I though that was a title used to say you didn't have an occupation..."

For some reason, that was a blow he felt right in his chest... He gritted his teeth and turned his vision off.

"I, am studying at the sumeru akademiya..."

Why did he even feel the need to say that? She hummed before placing a hand over her chest.

"I am Ei, the electro archon. But..."

Her gaze lowered.

"It seems that title is useless here."

Wanderer scoffed and crossed his arms.

"Of course it is. It's all about hunters here."

Ei hummed before crossing her arms.

"Hunters... You say..."

She doesn't know that?

"... How long have you been here?"

Her gaze lifted at the sky.

"It's been twenty days. The villagers here were having trouble with some monsters, so I took care of it."

So that's what happened... We've been here longer than she has, and the monsters Kite was hunting for are gone now. His bettle phone chimed, he was sure it was Kite. Ei looked at where the sound came from.

"That was...?"

He ignored her and took it out. Reading the message Kite left.

'It seems there's a saviour.
Where are you?'

"There's text..."

Wanderer flinched and turned to his left, seeing Ei staring at the bettle screen. He quickly moved to gather distance, looking at her with a nasty frown as he clenched the bettle phone. Ei didn't seem fazed by his clear disrespect, if anything, her soft gaze annoyed him even more.

"... Yes."

That's all she said before walking towards him.

"You do look like her..."

Wanderer threw a windblade at her, gazing her cheek and blowing her hair back. But even when the electro particles escaped the Shoguns mechanical body, she didn't stop moving. He frowned at her.