Goals, And The Different Paths For Them

Wanderer was spying on Kurapika. He wasn't worried, just making sure his first day back at work went well. But of course, things don't often go to plan. Kurapikas first mission after returning, was to find the young lady the set of Kurta eyes she was going to bid on at the election.

Even Wanderer knew how fucked up that was. He silently followed after him from the shadows, the fact that Kurapika didn't turn around once; was enough for Wanderer to know using current state of mind.

He decided to let Nahida know, her advice would be greatly appreciated. He took the small Neo out and spoke to it.

"Nahida, I... Need some help."

What he didn't know, was that his Goddess of wisdom was currently staring at two children with her arms resting above her hips. A frown on her features as they kept their heads down and away from her gaze.

"Killua."

He hummed as a response, moving his head further away from her.

"Why were you tasing yourself, just now?"

"Well, first of all."

Killua cleared his throat before finally looking at her eyes, arms crossed as he talked.

"I've been under electric torture, also known as shock therapy since I was five-"

"Not something to brag about."

He ignored Nahida and continued.

"I knew I could stand it, I just needed it. I wanted to change my aura into electricity..."

His voice quietened down by the end. He saw her frown lessen before Nahida sighed.

"Look, I need to know. You realize that your childhood wasn't only abnormal, but also dangerous. Right?"

Killua nodded.

"Hmm, but it made me stronger."

It seems that's they only thing he got from it. Nahida took a deep breath before sitting down to meet their gaze.

"Killua, I won't say anything about it. I'm sure we have very different views on your childhood and what it did to you."

He stayed quiet, but his gaze told her he was listening seriously.

"But, I'd like to know your reasons for doing something that dangerous. And Gon."

The mentioned boy flinched.

"The same goes for you. Seeing Killua stabbing a taser agaisnt his skin, scared me greatly."

Her wounded tone made Killua frown. Gon scratched his head without saying a word.

"... Sorry."

Killua was the first to give in.

"That's not the answer I need."

"... I'm really sorry?"

Nahida shaked her head with a smile.

"What even gave you that idea? Of electricity as aura?"

Killua happily accepted the change of topic.

"I just knew it was something only I could do. And it's unique enough to gain attention. Since..."

He glanced at Gon, turning Nahidas attention to him.

"We're planning on entering a team of nen experts, they're trying to finish the game my dad left me. Greed island."

That seemed to catch Nahidas attention, she sat down with her legs crossed in front of them.

"That's after you buy a copy of it? How do you even enter?"