°Zoldyck Trials°

To think tea sets, chairs, tables, and doors could be made with heavy steel. Since Gon didn't give up on rescuing Killua, Zebro brought them to the guards resting place. A small hut inside the Zoldyck residence where everything... And Nahida meant everything, was made of steel.

The cups along were worth 20kg... Nahida watched them try to raise it, only to tire themselves out with no success.

Only Wanderer picked it up and took a sip, sticking his tongue out in disgust before placing it down. But he went back to trying it again, while Nahida tried once more to lift the cup, and of course, failed.

She turned to Wanderer after he placed the cup down once more.

"How does it taste?"

Wanderer leaned back on the chair, his arms crossed as he stared at the green cup.

"Not bitter enough."

That made Kurapika laugh through the pain. He stopped trying to lift it, and turned to him.

"It's green tea, Hat Guy."

He frowned at the reminder.

"All the more reason to hate it."

Leorio gave up next, letting a loud groan escape as he slumbed in his seat. Huffing out each word.

"Holy, this training is... Killing me..."

Gon only stopped when his muscles started hurting. He silently sighed while looking at the cup. Wondering how much longer Killua would have to wait...

Leorio stood up, using the table to support his shaky legs.

"Hey, where's the bathroom?"

The old man smiled before pointing at a door with the bathroom sign. And another sing under it read '20 pounds.'

Leorio stared at it, before his eyebrow twitched.

"Are you kidding me!?"

The old man nodded.

"Better start training."

The next couple of weeks could only be described as, torture. Especially for Nahida. Training the body is something she had never done before. Lifting the jacket was hard enough, but she also had to exercise and carry even heavier things while wearing that jacket full of weights...

And, her short stature made it hard for her to carry things significantly heavier than her own weight. It was a futile attempt from the start.

But, she wanted to keep trying. It was a new experience, one that could help her down the line. If not for strength, then endurance and stamina!

She pushed through the training, only to be so sore the next morning, that she couldn't even walk. Or move a finger, Wanderer took one look at her, and shaked his head.

"No."

"But-"

Wanderer used his finger to jab her forehead. Keeping her head on the pillow, she frowned while looking at him.

"You train the brain, not the body. Speaking of that..."

He sat on the edge of her bed, the two were alone in the guest room since Gon and the others had left for their training.

Wanderer took out a stack of papers from the small, brown bag he had bought, and gently threw them around the bed. Nahida slowly, and painfully sat up as he watched.

Huffing as she made it without any help. Nahida scanned around the papers, silently observing the information while Wanderer spoke.

"I got the information you wanted from that hunter website the short, arrow dude mentioned."