Chapter 2

Two Weeks Later

Nadia's pov

It's been two weeks since Deanna was born. We've been staying at the Bunker.

Dean's been a good father. After I had Deanna, I got a new haircut and dyed my hair red.

Mary's new haircut inspired it and I dyed my hair to pay tribute to Charlie.

Dean and Sam's mom, Mary, was brought back by Amara. Never thought Amara had a heart, since she tried to hurt Deanna.

Mary's been helping me out with Deanna as well. I am sitting down, breast feeding Deanna. I heard a knock.

I look over, seeing Mary. "Nadia, may I come in?" Mary asked.

"Sure, I'm just feeding Deanna," I said.
"Breast feeding?" she asked.

"Yes, my mom breastfeeds me despite having fake boobs. I have fake boobs too," I said. Mary smiles, looking at her granddaughter.

"She looks like you. I see a little bit of Dean in her as well," she said. I nodded.

"Dean's such a good man/dad," I said. "I know. It's strange that my sweet little boy grew up to be a man. Sadly, I wasn't alive to see him or Sammy grow up," she said.

"I don't know much about their relationship with their father. But at least, Dean grew up to be a gentleman," I said.

Mary nodded. "So proud of my boys," she said. "Mary, what's it like in Heaven?" I asked, looking at her..

"Just memories. I saw John, Dean as a four year old and Sammy as a six month old baby on replay," she said.

"Oh. I thought Heaven would be like streets of gold, blue skies, castles and gardens," I said. "Its different. Dean told me that you're a cambion," she said.

"Yes, half succubus, half human. My father, Kivon, he's an Incubus," I said. "Oh. How did you find out you were a cambion?" she said.

I told Mary the whole story of my life from when I was fourteen years old then my mom kept a secret that I'm half- succubus.

"That's how you found out?" she asked. I nodded. "My mom kept it a secret from me for fourteen years. It made us move to Lebanon to get away from the L.A. life," I said.

Mary nodded. "How old were you when you finally met your father?" she asked. "22 years old. I got the father-daughter relationship that I always wanted," I said.

"That's good," she said. I nodded. "Doesn't matter that he's an Incubus, he's still my father," I said.

Mary nodded. "He'll always be your father no matter what," she said.

"That's true," I said. "So where's your mom now?" she asked.

"She's living outside Jacksonville, Florida. She's been safe there from Ligeia," I said. "Ligeia, the Succubus Queen?" she asked.