Chapter 10

Dean's pov

Nadia's at the hair salon getting dolled up for our wedding. I got my suit from the tailors, my masquerade mask as well.

I'm at the Little White Chapel. I am getting suited up for my wedding to Nadia. Kivon's here to help me out.

I can't wait to see Nadia coming down the aisle. I took a deep breath, exhaling.

"Nervous?" I hear Kivon. I turn around, looking in the mirror.

"Yeah. Can you help me with this?" I asked. "Sure," Kivon said, fixing my tie.

"There you go," he said, fixing the collar of my shirt. "Thank you," I said, turning back around.

I looked at the mirror. "You're welcome," he said.

"I wonder if Nadia's nervous," I said, pinning my boutonniere on the suit jacket. I fixed up my hair.

"She's nervous. I know my daughter. Plus, she loves you so much," he said. I nodded, smiling.

I got my mask on my eyes. "Masquerade mask?" he asked.

"Nadia's not wearing a veil. So we are wearing masquerade masks instead," I said.

"That's different," he said

"That's different," he said. "Nadia believes that Ligeia's minions might be here looking for her since she warded herself," I said.

"So you two are wearing them just in case Ligeia's minions see you two?" he asked.

"Yes. Ligeia's been looking for Nadia since she warded herself from her," I said. "Good deal but I will kill Ligeia before she tries to kill my daughter," he said.

My phone vibrated, and I got a text from Nadia.

'Hey, I'm all ready and dressed. Be there shortly. Love Nadia.' I replied; 'Okay, see you soon, Mrs. Winchester.'

"Was that Nadia?" he asked. "Yes, Nadia's on her way here," I said.

"Okay. Ready to go to the altar?" he asked. I made sure I got everything on.

"Let's go," I said. Kivon and I left the groom's room, heading to the chapel.

"I'm gonna wait for her," Kivon said. "Okay, see you both soon," I said. Kivon nodded as well as leaving the groom's room.

Meanwhile at The Bunker

Sam's pov

Cas and I came back to the Bunker after giving Dean and Nadia alone time before Kivon and Donna took Deanna to Florida.

"Dean, Nadia, we're back," Sam said. There was no answer. "I don't see Dean or Nadia," Cas said.

I got my phone out, calling Dean. "I'm calling Dean," I said, calling Dean. Dean's phone went straight to voicemail.