Chapter 30

Nadia's pov

I heard a loud thud sound. I quickly head out of the kitchen, heading to the main area.

I heard the bunker door opening, seeing Dean and Sam returning. They came down the stairs.

"Did you...," I paused as they brought a man with dark brown beard down the stairs.

I looked at him. He looked at me. "Hello, lass," he said with a British accent.

I closed my eyes, blinking as I remembered Ketch.

{"Hello, Lass," hearing Arthur Ketch's voice in my head as he hits me with the end of the gun. I groaned, spitting blood.}

"Hey, babe," Dean said. "Is that Ketch? I thought Mary and I killed him, then burned his body?" I asked.

"I guess not," Dean said. They drag him to another room in the bunker.

---

They drag him to another room in the bunker. I stood at the stairs, looking in.

They cuff him up in a chair. Dean and Sam are trying to get some answers.

Dean punches him for not answering. "So one more time. How are you not dead?" Dean asked, facing him.

"One more time. Why should I?" Ketch said. "Because we killed you, well our mom and Nadia killed you," Sam said.

Ketch looks at us. "Apparently not," Ketch said. Dean punches him again. Ketch groans and coughs.

"Don't mess with us, okay? You killed Mick, you tried to kill us, you tried beating my wife to death, you messed our mom up. We're already pissed. So why would I do that?" Dean asked.

I looked at Ketch, noticing his hand. "Dean," I said. "What?" Dean asked. "Look at his right hand," I said.

Dean grabs his wrist, looking at his hand. "Oh look at that. You got rid of your tattoo. Was it a stick-on? It was a stick-on, wasn't it?" Dean asked.

"What tattoo? I would never g--," Ketch paused, sighing, "I think I know what's going on." I raised my eyebrow.

"Really?" Sam asked. "You have me confused with my brother," Ketch said.

"A brother?" I asked, confused. "Arthur. My name is Alexander, his twin brother," Ketch said.

Dean looks at him. "Do I look stupid to you?" Dean asked.

"Is that a trick question?" Ketch asked. Dean punched him again. Ketch groans.

"Wooo," Dean said. Fixing his shirt. "So you're seriously sitting there with a straight face and telling us you have an evil twin?" Sam asked.

"If reducing things to black and white level helps you, fine. Arthur was the family success story. The headline, our Donny Osmond," Ketch said.

"So that makes you Marie? So what's your story?" Dean asked, walking away. Ketch tells his story of how he and Arthur.

Kendricks, how he fled the Brits. "I fled with Mark Bakersfield with his wife Elizabeth with their unborn child," Ketch said.

"Nadia, do you believe him?" Dean asked. "I can hear his thoughts. He's very different from his twin Arthur Ketch," I said.

"She can hear my thoughts? Is she Clairvoyant?" Ketch asked. "No, she's half-succubus. Heard of an Incubus named Kivon?" Sam asked.

I showed Ketch my eyes. "Oh my, she does exist," Ketch said. "So you have heard of Kivon?" Sam asked.