Chapter 5

Dean's pov

After I warmed up a bottle for Deanna and gave it to Nadia. I kissed Nadia's cheek, smiling as Deanna started eating.

"I'll leave you girls be," I said. "Okay," she said, smiling. I smiled softly, leaving our room.

I'm glad Nadia can't hear my thoughts. She had no idea that I asked Kivon for permission to marry Nadia.

He gave me his blessing. "Well, Sammy, I'm gonna head to town," I said.

"What for?" Sam asked. "I need to get food, diapers, wipes, everything for a baby because we're running low," I said.

"Okay. Bring some beer as well," he said. I nodded, heading out the door.

I got to my car, shutting it. I grabbed my phone, seeing Colt Sigerson's name.

I called him since I know he knows Nadia more than me.

It starts ringing. "Hi. This is Colt Sigerson. Can't come to the phone. Call my girlfriend Dani if you need anything at this number...," Colt's voicemail tells Dani's cell number.

I dialed Dani's phone number, putting her as Colt's Girlfriend Dani. I called her phone, waiting for her to answer.

"Hello?" Dani asked. "Hi, is this Dani?" I asked. "Who's this?" she asked.

"Dani, this is Dean Winchester, Nadia's boyfriend," I said. "Oh, hi, Dean. What's up?" she asked.

"Is Colt there?" I asked. "No, he's on a Hunt in Colorado. Why?" she asked.

"Well I'm calling him because I want his help on picking an engagement ring for Nadia since he knows her more than I do," I said.

"Are you proposing to Nadia?" she asked. "Yes. I am," I said.

"Awesome. Well, I know Nadia really well and know what she likes. There's this store that has rings that are very different from Nadia's style. I'll text you the address and meet you there," she said.

"Okay. See you then," I said, ending the call. I waited for Dani to text me. My phone vibrated. I see the address.

I turned my car on, and started driving away. I put the address in my GPS on my phone.

Minutes Later

I got to the address that Dani gave to me. I pulled up into the parking lot.

I got out of the car, seeing a red-haired girl that looks like Dani.
Dani looks over, waving at me.

I waved at her as I walked up to her. "Hey Dani, right?" I asked.

"That's me. Ready to pick out a ring for Nadia?" she asked. "Sure. Let's go," I said.

We headed into the store. I opened the door for Dani. "Thank you," she said.

"No problem," I said. We walked up to the glass counter, looking at the rings. I see some nice rings that Nadia might like.

"Hi, is there anything I can help you two with?" a clerk asked. "Hi, we're looking for an engagement for my girlfriend," I said.

"Are you his girlfriend, Miss?" he asked. "No,I'm best friends with his girlfriend," Dani said.

"Okay. Do you two like to take a look?" the clerk asked. "Sure," I said.

"Can you give us a few minutes?" Dani asked. The clerk nodded. "My name is David if you two are ready," David said.

I nodded as I looked at the rings. Dani looks at them as well. "I know her favorite color is black," I said.