Chapter 7

Nadia's pov

We are still in Los Angeles. We all got Rockstar up to find out where the Vince Vicente concert will be at.

Dean, Sam and myself are pretending to be in a band

Dean, Sam and myself are pretending to be in a band. We are at Angel City Juice Co, talking to Vince Vincente's publicist trying to get info about where his show is at.

"We're the brothers that rock together. Along with my fiancée," Dean said. I smiled at her, pulling my sunglasses down.

She's texting on her phone like a stuck up bitch, which is rude. "We're kind of an American Oasis," Dean said.

"Ew!" she said. "But with the synth," Sam. "Right, so, we're hip," Dean said.

"Exactly," Sam said, chuckling. "Who plays what?" she asked.

"Me, vocals," I said, smiling. "She's good on the mic," Dean said, smiling.

"I'm on keys, he's on drums," Sam said. "Guitar.. Drums and guitars, I pretty much do it all," Dean said, smiling.

"That you do, babe," I said to Dean, winking at him. "Aww, baby you're making me blush," Dean said, smiling.

"We saw online that you represent Vince Vincente. We're kind of hoping you could do something for us what you've done for him," Sam said.

She finally puts her phone down, sighing. "Sorry, I took this meeting 'cause you looked hot in your pics, but I'm not feeling this," she said, getting up.

We got up. "Okay, you know what? We are not actually here for a meeting. Vince's show's tonight.. Where is it?" Sam asked.

"Who are you guys?" she asked. "Well, you listen here you skank," I said.

"Babe," Dean whispered. "Look, you must have noticed that Vince is different," Sam said.

"Vince does give me the jeeves, but he's a playing client," she said.
"No, he's the Devil," Dean said.

"Yeah, like, literally," Sam said. "They are actually telling the truth. Come on, give us a break, just tell us," I said.

"Look, I'm a P.R. I've worked for sexist, racist, and politicians. My job is making saints out of devils. No way, I am threatening my reputation by working against his interests. So you take a step back or I'll scream in a crowded place like this. Girl like me with two guys like you. Guess what happens next?" she asked.

"If you scream at them, I will drain you dry so no one will hear you scream. Got that, bitch," I said, staring at her.

"And I will have you arrested for threatening me. Plus, you don't scare me. You are nothing but just a wannabe Taylor Momsen with red hair. Goodbye," she said, walking away.

We watch her leave. I started growling softly. "Can I drain her dry now?" I asked.

"No, not in public," Dean and Sam said. I sighed softly.