Chapter 9

Nadia's pov

It's morning. We stayed at the Cromwell Hotel. I woke up before Dean.

I see he's shirtless with my bra on his head. I have a hangover. I got up, getting my hoodie on.

I headed downstairs to get some coffee for a hangover. I got downstairs to the hotel restaurant.

"Morning, Miss. How may I help you?" the waitress asked. "Two coffees please. One black and one with a double shot espresso," I said.

"Coming up," she said, making coffee. I waited for her to get the coffee ready.

I looked around to make sure none of Ligeia's minions or other demons were around.

I don't see her minions, which is good. "Did you get a hangover?" she asked.

"Yes, my fiancé and I did," I said. "Coffee's a good hangover remedy. Double express, right?" she asked.

"Right. My fiancé says that all the time," I said, chuckling. "Here you go," she said.

I gave her $20. "Thank you and keep the change as your tip," I said, grabbing both coffees.

"Thank you," she said. "You're welcome," I said, heading to the elevators.

---

I got back to mine and Dean's hotel room, unlocking the door. I opened the door.

"Dean, you wake?" I asked. He groaned as he sat up, taking my bra off his head.

"Hangover?" I asked, yawning. He nodded, groaning.

"We got too drunk," I said, giving him coffee. "That we did. I don't remember much. Did you?" he asked.

"Only thing I remember is when we got drunk and we won a lot of bucks. Hell, you gave me a lap dance," he said.

"I remember that. So when do we have to get hitched?" I asked. "We can do it today if we want," he said.

"Can we do it tomorrow? I still don't have a dress to wear and you don't have a suit to wear either," I said.

"Well, don't go overboard like Becky did to Sam," he said. "Are you talking about Sam's crazy fan Becky?" I asked.

"Yes, she was bonkers crazy," he said. "I know," I said. "Really? Have you read the Supernatural books?" Dean asked.

"Sam had told me about Becky. I have heard of the books," I said. "Did you read them?" he asked.

"No, since I'm not in those books," I said. "If you ever do, do not read Route 666 and any of them where I'm having sex with girls," he said.

"I also saw a vision of you and a fallen angel with red hair having sex in the back of Baby. Did that happen?" I asked.

"Yes I did. It was after about six months after I was pulled out of hell. Months before we met," he said.

"Heck we made Deanna in the back seat of your car," I said. "That's how my parents made me," he said.

"Huh? Apples don't fall far from the tree," I said, chuckling. "Do you know how your parents made you?" he asked.

"I asked my mom how she and Kivon made me. She won't tell how they made me. They never told me the story of how it happened," I said.

"Maybe Cas can zap you to the past," he said. "Can Cas do that?" I asked.

"Yeah, he can. Cas zapped me to the year 1973 to prevent my mom from making a deal with Azazel but I was too late and me and Sam to stop Anna from killing my mom to prevent Sam from being made. She was pregnant with me," he said.