Chapter 22

Nadia's pov

We finished getting the Bunker cleaned up after the fight we had with Ketch. We burned Ketch and Bevell's bodies so they wouldn't come back.

Sam made it back to the Bunker after killing the leader. Jody's safe with Alex.

Colt and a couple of hunters survived but the others got killed. Sam's all dressed up.

"Where are you going?" I asked. "I'm gonna go see Mildred to help her with Eileen's funeral," Sam said, getting sad about Eileen.

I went to hug Sam. Sam hugged me back.

"I still can't believe she's gone. If I had a dream vision of it happening beforehand, Eileen would still be alive," I said.

"It's not your fault, Nadia," he said. I nodded, patting his back.

"Are you guys gonna come with or?" Sam asked. "We're gonna stay here, wait for Colt and Dani to come over," Dean said.

"I really don't want to see Mildred because she wants to steal Dean from me," I said. "I know how jealous Mldred got when she saw us kissing each other," Dean said.

"What should I say to Mildred?" Sam asked. "Tell her that I'm happily married to Nadia and raising our daughter," Dean said.

"Also, tell her to get over it," I said.
Sam nodded, smiling.

Sam headed up the stairs. "Hey, Colt and Dani," Sam said.

"Hey, Sam. Are Dean and Nadia here?" Colt asked. "They're downstairs waiting for you guys," Sam said.

"Where are you going?" Colt asked. "Eileen's funeral," Sam said.

"Okay," Colt said. "Nice meeting you, Sam," Dani said.

"You too. Make yourselves feel right at home," Sam said. We hear the door shutting.

"Looks like they're here," Dean said. I nodded. "I can hear them talking before the door opens," I said.

We see Colt and Dani coming down the stairs. I sighed in relief that Colt's still alive.

"Nadia!" Dani said, rushing down the stairs. Dani and I went to hug each other.

"Thank God, you're alive Nadia," Dani said. "Hey, it's okay. You should've seen the other asshole," I said, smiling.

"Remember Dean?" I asked. "Of course. Thank you for keeping Nadia safe," Dani said to Dean, hugging Dean.

"No problem. Nadia would do the same for me," Dean said. I hugged Colt, he hugged me tightly, sighing in relief.

Colt looks at my face. "Damn, you look rough," Colt said.

"You should see the other asshole but we burned his body," I said, chuckling. "My wife's tough," Dean said.

Dean and Colt bro hugged each other. "Oh I know she is. She's kicked my ass a couple times," Colt said.

"I'm gonna show Dani and Colt their room," I said. "Okay. Make yourselves feel right at home. If you guys need anything, just let us know," Dean said, smiling.

I showed Dani and Colt the room they'll be staying in. "I used to pass by this place all the time growing up, thought it was an abandoned asylum and I see the inside and it's a badass bunker," Dani said.

"I didn't believe an American Men of Letters existed. My parents told me that the British Men of Letters only exist," Colt said.

"Oh I forgot, your parents used to be Hunters and now you're doing it," Dani said. "Yes and I'm glad you accepted my lifestyle," Colt said.