Chapter 19

Nadia's pov

My eyes went back to normal. Kelly just took the Impala with Cas.

"What just happened?" Sam asked. "You saw what happened. She took my car," Dean said.

"Nadia, can you see where they're going?" Sam asked. "The Sandbox, that takes them to Heaven," I said.

"How do you know this?" Dean asked. "You had a dream vision, didn't you?" Sam asked.

"Yes, I had a dream vision of it," I said. "Did you see anything else?" Dean asked. "Something with flames," I said.

"We better go," Sam said. "Let's fix Cas's truck and get to them," Dean said. We got to Cas's truck, Dean's fixing it.

"What's wrong with Cas?" Sam asked.

"He has a lot on his plate. He's desperate for a win for us after everything he had to do with Lucifer, killing Billie to break our deal with her, killing Ramiel after he tried to kill him. Cas trying to find us for 40 days while we were in that prison, losing Kelly after Dagon found her, me and you marrying each other without him knowing and now this. He wants a win for us," I said.

Dean finishes fixing Cas' truck. Sam goes inside the truck, starting it and it works.

"Let's go," Dean said, closing the hood.
We got into the truck.

I sat in the middle so I could see my visions without driving. Dean starts driving off.

Later That Night

We got closer to the Sandbox. I groaned, closing my eyes.

{I see Dagon finding Cas and Kelly. Then I see someone bursting into flames.}

I quickly opened my eyes. I gasping, breathed. "Nadia?" Dean asked.

"Dagon got to the Sandbox hours ago. She's now fighting Dagon as Kelly watches," I said. Dean kept driving then I saw Cas and Dagon, fighting each other.

"They're they are!" I said, pointing at them. Dean nodded, quickly pulling up the park like Grand Theft Auto.

Dagon has Cas up. Sam quickly gets out, shooting at her. It doesn't faze her, Dagon turns around.

"Kelly, get out of the way!" I yelled. Kelly moves towards the slide. Dagon drops Cas then goes to Sam, smacking him away as he breaks the bench into pieces.

I rushed to her. Dagon grabs my neck, I gagged. She lifts me up. "Let her go!"

Dean yelled, getting the Colt out of his pocket. Dagon drops me, I gasped for breath.

Dagon disappears and appears behind Dean. I look up, seeing her behind Dean.

"Dean, behind you!" I yelled. Dean turns around, as Dagon grabs his arm, breaking it. Dean yelled in pain.

"NO!" I yelled, charging at Dagon. She grabs my neck, flinging me into Dean.

Dean and I groaned together as we went down. Dean grabs his arm, holding it close to him.

"You okay?" Dean asked. "Yeah, are you?" I asked, helping him up.

Dagon has the Colt in her hands. "Yeah, time to take this off the board," she said, melting the Colt.

"NO!" Dean yelled. The barrel and melted pieces hit the ground. Dagon sighed and walked towards Cas.

Cas slowly gets up, grabbing his angel blade. He's ready to fight her.

"Kid, come on. It's just getting sad," Dagon said. Cas goes to Kelly.

"Run, Kelly," Cas said. Kelly shook her head, grabbing Cas's hand. Dean held onto me.