Chapter 20

Nadia's pov

Dean and Sam are still helping Max and Alicia to find their mom. I'm still in the Bunker waiting for them to return.

I'm in mine and Dean's room, getting ready to go to bed. I texted Dean to let him know I went to bed and will see him in the morning.

I sent the text, placing it on Dean's night stand. I laid down on the bed, covering myself. I turned off the lamp, going to sleep.

---

I'm still sleeping, tossed and turned. I grunted in my sleep.

{I hear panting sounds and running. I see Eileen running away, seeing a hellhound chasing her down.

She shoots at it, then it attacks her. It flings her around. "Eileen!" I yelled.

Ketch turns his head, I gasped softly. He sees me, smiling.

"You're next, half-breed," Ketch said. I see Eileen dead, then the Hellhound chasing me.}

I woke up gasping, screaming. I sat up, panting. I turned the light on.

"Eileen..," I whispered. I grabbed my phone, calling my Dad.

It continues to ring. "Come on, Daddy, pick up. Pick up," I whispered. Kivon answers.

"Hello, my daughter," he said. "Daddy, I need you to go to South Carolina," I said.

"What's in South Carolina?" he asked. "I had a dream vision of Eileen getting attacked by Hellhounds," I said.

"Eileen? Was she the one that accidently killed a Brit?" he asked. "Yes, her. Can you look into it?" I asked.

"I'll look into it and call you back," he said. I ended the call.

I looked at my phone, noticing I got a missed call from Mary. I played my voicemail box.

"Nadia, it's Mary. Call me back. The Brits have been looking for you and your mom since you were born. Warn the Sigersons too. They used to work for the Brits before they fled to America. I found Mick's dead body. Tell my boys," her voice said.

I stopped playing her voice mail. I put my phone down, sighing.

My phone vibrates again, its my Dad.
"Daddy, did you find Eileen?" I asked.

"Yes, I found her. She was mauled by a Hellhound," he said. I closed my eyes, breathing shakes.

"Oh no. Sam's gonna be heartbroken," I whispered. "I'm sorry, Nadia," he said.

Next Day

Dean and Sam are back

Dean and Sam are back. I told them what's going on in text messages so the Brits don't hear me.

They are looking for bugs and hidden things. I got on my knees, looking under the table.