Chapter 12

Next Morning

Nadia's pov

We met up with Crowley and Rowena. Dean has the egg with warding all over it. "So you're gonna pop Lucifer out of the President with that?" Crowley asked.

"I hope so or we're all dead. Then Rowena zaps him back into the cage. Of course we gotta get him here first," Dean said.

"We need to get a hold of the secret girlfriend," Sam said. "Her name is Kelly Kline," I said.

"Only one of us has a chance of getting in there," Sam said. We all looked at Crowley. Crowley looked at all of us.

"Bollocks. I'll go get her," he said, disappearing.

Seconds Later

Crowley reappears with Kelly Kline. We see Kelly Kline, she looks prettier than I expected.

"What's going on here?" Kelly asked, being scared. "You might want to sit down for this," I said.

Kelly grabs a chair, sitting down. Rowena made her tea. We told her what's going on with Mr. President.

"No, no, no. You're making up. It's impossible," Kelly said. "Well to be fair, so is teleporting, but ta-da!" Dean said.

I sighed, rolling my eyes. I smacked him in the head.

"Dean, now's not the time to be a jackass. Ignore him, he's an asshole," I said. "Who are you people?" Kelly asked.

"Well, dear, I'm a witch. He's an angel," Rowena said, showing off Cas. "I'm the King of Hell," Crowley said, raising his hand.

"I'm a Cambion aka half-succubus half-human," I said. "Oh God," Kelly said.

"No, he left," Cas said, in his tone. "Cas, not helping," I said. "You-- you can't. He's the President," Kelly said.

"He was. Tell me he hasn't been acting differently," Sam said. "Jeff's been under a lot of stress. He..," Kelly stammers.

"Wrong. He's the Devil. Horns, pitchforks the whole nine yards," Crowley said.

"Crowley, still not helping," Sam yelled at Crowley. "Kelly, listen to me, we know what we're talking about here. We've been on Lucifer's trail for a very long time," I said.

"And you're now pregnant with his child," Rowena said. "That's.. that's.. you're lying," Kelly said, shaking her head.

Cas walked over to a drawer, grabbed a bible. "The thing inside you is unholy. It's an abomination," Cas said, looking at me.

My eyes opened wide as he said 'abomination' out loud, I felt offended. Dean looked at me.

I looked at him. "You okay?" he mouthed. I sighed softly, shaking my head.

"Place your hand here," Cas said, holding the bible. Kelly puts her hand on the bible and it starts sizzling.

Kelly gasps, pulling her hand away as the bible catches on fire. I gasped, looking away.

"Babe, you okay?" Dean whispered. I start remembering when my mom told me about a bible bursting into flames.

"I need air and need to speak to my mom," I said. "I'll be out there in a minute to check on you," he said, rubbing my back.

I stepped outside, breathing heavily. I grabbed my phone, calling my mom.

"Lisle Carmine," my mom said. "Mom, it's me," I said, catching my breath.

"Nadia, what's wrong?" she asked. "Mom, after you found out you were pregnant with me, did you ever touch a bible and catch on fire?" I asked.

"Yes, why?" she asked. "Lucifer got a woman named Kelly Kline pregnant. She touched the bible and..," I paused.