Song Hart Williams

Does it matter who wins?

Cold, He was so cold to people who wanted to approach him.

The flashlights of the reporter's cameras could not bother him, all their MEANINGLESS & DEMEANING questions about how he was feeling after becoming a Rich man's step-son like it was something he should be grateful about and also welcoming a 5-year-old brother of his real mother Lucy Hart Williams and his step-dad Cody Williams. Song loved his little brother a lot but answering that in front of the reporters who only wanted to approach the next question that would totally piss him off was a big no for him.

He was extra cautious today, not to do anything that could had cause more problems between him and his step-brother Warner. He did not wanted to attend this opening of Cody William's new promotional Car design which was briefly outlined by His mother only to avoid conflicts with Warner, Cody did gave her the credit and that also made Song happy and secured unlike He and his Mom were 5 years ago, they both used to live at the small, dark place, Lucy could had only afford that on her daily small wages at the Bar she used to work at while Song had gone to work juggling between a car-wash shop and café around their small house. He was relieved as well that Lucy was also safe from the bad man at the bar he used to worry about, she was 40 but looked as fragile as a 26-year-old. 'Maybe because I am so happy with my Life' She used to say that but Song knew how worried she too was for not providing Song with the higher education she wished after Owen Hart left them hanging at the same small, dirty place when Song was around 10 years old, Lucy was the only wage earner and in spite of her working various part-times she couldn't afford to send Song to a prestigious or well-known school, all she could had afford was getting him used books she used to get for half the amount, that's how Song studied till his age of 16 and stopped doing that so. He knew he couldn't had got the courage to tell her 'Why' he did not want to continue, of course not because he was tired or bored of studying No, instead he loved studying and Lucy knew that and forced him to go against his will. Until she got a call from his school saying 'Song is having a panic attack, please come and take him home, Mrs. Hart.' He still remembered his teacher's concerned tone; she asked him a lot but he did not say the real reason ever but not being at ease Lucy even confronted his school's principal who was also oblivious about the reason Song wanted to quit so bad and also made sure if he was bullied which he was not. Somewhere deep inside he had made up his mind that he would never bring that reason up. Cody patted his shoulder bringing him back to reality gesturing him to come for the conference. He was around 49 years old and the side of his hairs were turned grey, welcoming yet intimidating pair of eyes and a voice that might be too deep, at first Song feared him to turn out like Owen as well but he was different. Cody was nice.

"I want you in the picture son." Cody said more like a request, Lucy smiled with concern in her velvet red dress Song once thought he could never afford.

"Hurry up, we also have to answer the reporters." Warner's deep voice made Song gently scoff but Cody pulled him beside Warner who rolled his eyes, he was taller than Song, he had a cat-like face, sharp roman nose that matched well with his sharp jawlines which Song speculated came through Cody's genes, unwelcoming straight eye-brows which Song was sure couldn't show a polite expression and contradictory to his cat-like stupidly handsome face (something Song heard from the epitome of self-love Warner himself) he had puppy-eyes and his aura did represent he was not interested in groundless questions or sympathetic behaviour.

"Hate your suit." He mumbled, coldly beside Song who was already uncomfortable in the grey suit, smiling for the photo but also at Warner's insult.

"Do you really mean it?" Song mumbled, still with a smile unlike Warner who had a forced smile on his face which anyone could tell.

He furrowed his eyebrows, staying with Song for 5 years not to mention how Warner had always defied Song as his brother and made sure to put him down, still he had not seemed to know him yet. Song too had made sure to never open up to him after trying hard to do for the first 8 months. Then Song had to back off he was also a man of dignity. Song was now seated beside Warner.

"What do you mean?" Warner again mumbled, this time with a raged tone or he just sounded like that to Song.

"What I mean is I don't insult people to put them down. I only do that if I really mean it." Song mumbled, with a smile on his face that Warner couldn't had understood.

"What would you do If I did mean what I said?" Warner's voice got a little high-pitched which made it visible that he was annoyed. Song was used to it and also enjoyed it sometimes as well but not today because, this date 18 June which is 3 days after his birthday, Song was not Song when this day used to arise, it made the unease capture his whole body, he always felt the raged mix-emotions which he could had never brushed off even if he wished to. Acting like he did not understand what his body was trying to tell him or his emotions, he felt more better to ignore those feelings instead of fighting it. 'No one will accept me if I did say that' Just that statement and he had never told anyone about what he exactly felt, to be fair Song too did not have any idea what he felt because he had always numbed it inside his heart not knowing how worse it could had made him, today he was actually at that worse point's inch away and Wow Warner played the part in it too.

Song took a deep sigh and faced Warner, he had dark brown eyes while Song and Lucy both had black eyes. He sure couldn't fit in possibly with Warner.

"I hate your glasses." Song commented, with his voice low pitched

"Why would you mean that?" Warner questioned with a confused frown trying to keep up with the reporters and other successful chiefs.

"Those reminds me of my dad." Song smiled when Warner got up with a jerk and grabbed Song's suit's collar pulling him up from the chair. Song knew this was going to happen yet he said that. Warner had not accepted him, he never wanted his dad to divorce his real mother, for Warner, Song and his mother had taken a place they don't deserve.

"Warner the reporters are watching." Song calmly stated but that did not work.

"If you miss him that much, why don't you and your mother just stay there!" Warner thundered, his eyes were glimmering with rage, Song noticed that he was hurt, that he was still missing his mother, what can I do about that? Your dad brought us here. Song wanted to ask and so he opened his mouth but seeing how Lucy shook her head, he sighed looking at her. All for her, he was staying quiet just to see her happy.

"Warner let go." Solomon, Song's best-friend chimed in pulling Warner and Song away from each-other while the reporters were in shock, a new fresh controversy happened for them, Song thought to himself. Song saw Warner scoff and look away from him when June his best-friend since 9th grade or that's what he had exaggerated to show how close they were interjected in between.

"Don't fight." June said, with a bitter gaze at Song.

"He started-" Song shook his head grabbing Solomon's arm who exhaled deeply. Once again all for his mother Lucy.

"The reporters need an explanation because of your stupid behaviour." June rolled his eyes with his bitter tone and Song turned to Lucy who pursed her lips looking down.

"I would respect if you talk with courtesy to him, June." Lucy smiled and Cody glared at Warner which Song noticed.