Song Hart Williams

"What did she say?" Voice heavier as he swallowed the cold air.

"He didn't. Song, when you turned 18 momma and dadda did give you permission to date, have you maybe, forgotten?" Song grimaced pulling away from Walter's question.

" Even Owen is worried!" Song watched his little brother say 'Owen' like he knows him, even though he doesn't know he was talking about Song's father. His mother's Husband. Song couldn't hold himself back from asking him what he shouldn't if there won't be a clear answer to Walter's curious mind.

"Do you even know who Owen is?" Walter's eyes widened as he glanced off the door again pulling Song closer to him.

"Do I have to?" Lips in a pout.

"No. Go to sleep." Song pointed at the door as Walter blinked rapidly.

"Should I- Can I sleep here for today?" He pulled the blanket clenching it to his tiny body. His face reflected something wasn't right, Walter was sweating, he looked scared.

"Why? Did something happen?"

"Actually, dadda. He seems to be worried about Brother Warner, that's what momma said so." His hands shaking through the blanket as Song held them out, his hands turned cold.

"This feels better, do it." Walter gestured to Song's hands.

"What did he do?" His voice came out even, squeezing Walter's cold hands. Furious at the thought of Cody torturing Walter.

Touching him with those dirty hands, the person he vowed to protect. Walter looked around, finding warmth in the blanket.

"I heard him talking to momma something private, he said that he wants you to listen to him or else he will send you somewhere good." Walter's eyes met Song's.

Don't cry, don't cry Walter. Song sighed and a single drop of tear escaped from his eyes.

"Somewhere good, without me. First Brother Warner now you. I don't want you to leave us. Momma and dadda." Walter's voice shaky, softer.

"Brother Warner left at a big place, he told me and You will go somewhere good." Walter sniffled and wiped his big doughy cheeks.

"He didn't tell me where the big place is, but Song please tell me where is the somewhere good, dadda wants to send you to?" Song shook his head, his eyes moist with tears that won't come out, his heart breaking to watch the little child he loved more than anything cry, so miserably...He pulled her into a hug, his tiny body jiggling then falling into a comfortable place.

He sobbed and faced Song again, big eyes filled with big tears, looking at him...to find answers to questions he shouldn't know.

"So, I could come meet you. I will sneak out with Brother Aster and I promise to keep it a secret, please. I don't want both of my brothers to leave me." He sobbed and raised his eye-brow for an answer.

"Where is somewhere good?" Walter, begging while stopping his lips from twitching. Where you can see no one. No one can see you. He meant to say kill the person on his way, reluctant to his ways. Where Bella is.

"The place behind your school." Song lied and Walter's eyes softened. Satisfied by an answer.

"The library?" Song nodded and he smiled wiping his tears. Someone knocked the door.

"Walter. Are you in there?" Cody's regular tough tone called, another knock as Walter held on the sleeves of Song's shirt.

"Go back to sleep. I will be here." Song assured getting up from the bed wending towards the door, he opened the door and Cody froze his light brown eyes scanning him, then the room.