Shawn Hutchins

“I looked for you.”

“We were going to get married on her 24th birthday, 5 years from now.”

Shawn inhaled blinking and blinking back the tears for the hurt he couldn’t understand even if he wished to.
“If you would’ve found me then I would’ve been in the court taking the blame for something I am not even guilty for.”

Right. His father was looking for her boy-friend as well from what he heard was to lure him with money and if that didn’t work. Kill him.

“They want to kill you. I think you should not be here.” Shawn pulled him inside the art room glancing off at the sides for any person especially his father.

“I know.” His voice weaker thinner than before,

“How did you sneak in?” Shawn mumbled

“Through the rope,” He pointed his hand at the window of the art room, the rope still hanging down.

“The security was not present there.”

Shawn exhaled sweating with the uncertainty and need to help escape Aster out of the house which was nothing but danger.

“You have to get out of here.” Shawn wended downstairs with his hands clasped around Aster’s wrist.

“Where do you live?” He stayed quiet

Where do you live?” He repeated,

“Williams house.” Shawn paused and raised his eye-brow at him.

“Shawn.” They both turned to see Fred accompanied by Jeremy and Cody.

Cody’s eyes grew broad looking at Aster and Shawn scoffed at his lack of care before showing up at his house. The bitter gaze of Cody was on him too, for the play he did with Jennifer.

“What is he-” Fred gestured with his head

“Aster?” Cody pursed his lips, head slightly tilted.

Done for good! Shawn froze along with unbothered Aster beside him and he hadn’t yet let go off his wrist, he turned to Aster, rage burning in his eyes and Shawn thought this was the end.

They would shoot him in front of his eyes. No one would know and they would frame Shawn or maybe they won’t have to because the news about him was still fresh.

Cody moved towards them along with Fred and this is what villains look like, intimidating; blessed with sweet faces.

“You had to accompany Walter.”

“Mr. Song Hart took him out.” No trace of fear which could be found in his eyes.

“I am on a leave anyway.” He added and Cody looked furious, his eye-brows furrowed and jaw clenched.

“What is he doing here?” Fred whispered and Shawn looked at him, pure detest.

The mission for now ‘Save Aster’ but how?

“You’re here?” Jeremy chuckled with his eyes crinkled grabbing everyone’s attention towards him.

“Aster, I meant the yellow high lane. Wait a second,” He drew out his phone typing something, Shawn raised his eye-brow at Aster who shrugged his shoulders as oblivious as him.

“Oh No! I mis-typed the lane and wrote Fred’s address. I am so sorry.” A big smile to Aster and Shawn.

“What do you mean?” Cody asked and Jeremy shook his head smiling.

“Kristen needs help with cooking,”

The silence of Fred and Cody showed they were unsatisfied,

“My mother-in-law is going to visit us along with Kristen’s cousins, she wants to bake them the sweetened milk.”

A look of satisfaction fell on Fred and Cody, Shawn inhaled closing his eyes with a question

‘Why did he help them?’

“Please you should go help her.” Jeremy added with a smile accompanied by chuckles.

“Yeah…Okay.” Aster nodded and turned to Shawn.

“I left my number in the art room’s drawer.” He mumbled before leaving.

“I will show him out.” Shawn said and wended out with Aster, the sky had turned dark again, it might rain according to the weather reports Shawn read in the morning,

“Wait!” He called as Aster stopped at the bike he might have rode here, his eye-brow raised.

“How did you tie the rope from down here?” Technical question, the rope can’t be ties unless someone was up there,

“The rope, I am sure someone helped you.”  Shawn added and he felt like a big page of questionnaire repeating himself until the student got the answer, because this questionnaire needed the answer.

“No. I didn’t tie the rope.” He couldn’t figure out if Aster was serious or he was messing with his already messed up life,

“There was the hook on the window where you hung the pot, I threw the rope to fit in and it did.” Smooth voice and this should be a jest.

“You believe me?” Shawn’s heart raced in his chest, justice crying louder, I didn’t do it and I want to prove myself not guilty.

Aster stood quiet and Shawn took it as a signal to stop talking until,

I believe you.” He said after Samuel, Aster was the second person who believed his innocence and that did help him cope.

“Not Samuel, I will shoot him in the head once I reach him.” A shatter of glass inside the happy picture Shawn was painting in his mind, him along with Samuel and Aster, sticking beside him.

“Huh? Why?” Stupid question to ask, why would he tell his plan knowing he was friends with Samuel, did he know he was?

“Your Lawyer,” He added  “There is some unfinished business I have to take care of.”

“Why would you kill him for that?” Stupid question.

“Some people deserve a bullet in their skull, Shawn. You won’t understand.” He exhaled looking so cold-blooded calm and unbothered, weak thin voice but fearless. He wore the helmet leaving him and Shawn wondered Bella dated that guy? Not only dated but had his child?