Warner Williams

“I got back home and he lied to my mother saying I injured myself playing with some friends and I agreed. I tried to forget it.” A pause and Warner rested his head on his hands.

“Song. Do you think your trying to forget it worked?” He sighed and shook his head.

“Did you and Lily made up?” He asked, now smiling a really small but true smile. Heart-ache.

“No, she doesn’t want to talk.” Warner inhaled

“Why? Was it bad?” His eye-brows crinkled

“I am the one to blame, I slapped her and I am so possessive and I know she won’t ever forgive me.” Warner buried his face in his palm, regretting what he did.

“Have you tried apologizing?”

“Yes, but she doesn’t want to talk, I told you.” He jerked his head up.
“Of course, you slapped her you idiot.” Song mumbled and scoffed.

“Try reflecting on your behaviour and show her with your actions,”

“Show her what?” Warner’s lips formed a small pout, sad that Lily might never get back with him again.

“That you understood your mistake and you’re guilty.”

“I think I told her already.” A sigh, Song nodded

“Not talking, but showing. There’s a major difference between them.” Warner raised his eye-brow, clueless.

“How?” The idea of being stupid hitting him.

“Show up at her work-place and you don’t attend college doesn’t mean she doesn’t too, go there and-” Warner’s eyes shimmered, lips curled into a big smile.

“Give her gifts.” Song and this time Walter who got back to the seat both shook their head in disapproval.

“Materialistic is not correct for this issue, you have to talk to her, show how sorry you are.” Song added and Warner nodded weakly comprehending what he was trying to say.

“Have you ever had a girl-friend?” Warner asked to Song who paused,

“No, he doesn’t.” Walter answered and chuckled.

“Just take the advice.”

“Thanks.” He smiled and glanced off his watch, 9 pm.

“You’re going back to the mansion?” Warner asked and Song nodded.

“Yes, you and Samuel?” Song asked and Warner told him about the incident of Aster.

“Golden bird? What is that?” Song furrowed his eye-brow.

“I don’t know. But I can say Aster is not a threat to my life but Samuel does feel like one.”

“Why don’t you talk it out with your mother?” Song asked

“I will have to. Tonight.” A sigh, Song nodded

“Not talking, but showing. There’s a major difference between them.” Warner raised his eye-brow, clueless.

“How?” The idea of being stupid hitting him.

“Show up at her work-place and you don’t attend college doesn’t mean she doesn’t too, go there and-” Warner’s eyes shimmered, lips curled into a big smile.

“Give her gifts.” Song and this time Walter who got back to the seat both shook their head in disapproval.

“Materialistic is not correct for this issue, you have to talk to her, show how sorry you are.” Song added and Warner nodded weakly comprehending what he was trying to say.