Chapter 7

It's been about a week since the party, I have been avoiding Fiona so we haven't worked on the project for some time.

The idea of someone other than the twins or mum been interested in me scares me. And the last time I trusted someone other than them, it didn't end well.

She's noticed I've been avoiding her, cause whenever she tries talking to her I walk in an opposite direction or walk right past her.

We're having Bio now which means she'll be there, we have to seat with our partners for the project which has made avoiding her difficult.

"Hey"
She greets, as I take a seat beside her.

"Hey"

Soon, class starts meaning we don't have any other exchanges. After the teacher dismisses us, I pack my books in a rush so I could leave again when Fiona asks,

"Are you avoiding me?

"N-no."
I answer stumbling over my words.

"It seems like you are."

"I've just been busy."

"So can I come over today?"

"Yeah"

"Ok then, see you later."

A few more periods then it's lunch, the twins are seated at our table. I couldn't cook today so I didn't pack any lunch with me, but thankfully Kate packed some for me.

"This is delicious"
I comment a moan escaping my lips.

"Yeah"

"How's avoiding Fiona going?"

"Not great, she's coming over today"

"Why are you avoiding her?"
Lila questions quirking her brows.

"I don't know, she seems to want get close."

"And that's a bad thing?"

"I don't know, but it scares me."

"I know it is, but try give her a chance if she wants to befriend you."
Lila suggests.

"Ok"

"So no more avoiding her?"

"No more avoiding her."

After lunch, the twins and I have separate classes so while I'm strolling to my next class when Madison blocks my path.

"Please move out of the way I need to get to class."

"And if I don't?"

"Please I have to get to class, you can do this later."
I plead.

"I'll see you"
She answers walking off.

As soon as she leaves, I hurry to class. Thanks to Madison, I got detention for arriving late to class, but Luca's also in detention so I'll stick with him throughout.

"You've got detention!?"
Luca exclaims as he walks into the classroom.

"Shhhh, let's seat I'll explain."

We take seats at the back of the classroom.

"So?"
He questions motioning for me to begin my explanation.

"Madison stopped me in the hallway which made get to class late and in turn earned me detention."

"That witch, I was shocked that's it"

"It's fine"

A group of boys come seat in front of us acknowledging Luca, but ignoring my presence.

"Guys, I'm seated here with someone."
Luca states.