Chapter 50: Haiman Memory

Song: "Show Yourself" - Idina Menzel and Evan Rachel Wood

Exhausted and beaten up, AI Sada dropped to one knee on the sandy battlefield. It was in a half-circle-shaped cove just off Socarrat Trail, with the forest behind it.

Turo kept pushing Infrared's button on his remote, but Sada fought it every time, thanks to her human emotions.

"Give up!" Turo shouted. "You can't fight Infrared much longer. I don't care how many tries it takes, but I will turn you into a robot."

"And I refuse. I'm not going down without a fight, Turo." Sada searched for her Tera Orb but remembered it was in her lab coat.

"Your stupid bravery is pushing my buttons! Fine! I guess I have to bring in the heavy artillery." Turo released not one but six Hologram Pokéballs from his coat pocket. "I will crush you with every Future Hologram Pokémon I own, starting with Meowscarada!" He hiccupped through tears, and they splashed onto his pokéballs.

"Turo, stop!" Celebi left Sada and flew to him. It wrapped its little hands around his wrist. "You've lost your mind."

"I have not!" Turo flicked his wrist. He flinched and added, "I just want no memories of her!"

"That was one bad memory," Celebi explained. "What happened to the good ones?"

"Don't patronize me!"

A gust of wind, the north wind, passed through the cove and paused the scuffle.

"What the—?" Turo inquired, covering his crimson face.

AI Sada struggled to her feet, panting, and protected her belly. "They're here." Just in time, too.

Suicune, Arven, Penny, and wait! Was that Miraidon? All four entered the bay and hopped onto the beach.

Arven dismounted his ride and pointed at Meowscarada. "Miraidon, no, Koraidon! Get Meowscarada away from Sada!"

It was confirmed! That was Miraidon. Holy smokes, did Sada's plan work?

"Agias!"

A small, fish-like Pokémon, Tatsugiri, leaped off Koraidon's head.

He changed into his battle form and dove for Meowscarada. Koraidon tackled her, and Meowscarada crashed into the line of trees behind the beach.

Penny slid off Suicune and hustled for Sada. "Sada!"

The crystals on Sada's body sparkled. Still holding her belly, she toppled over. Pain shot up her knees when she hit the ground. "I know, I know, I know you're scared." Sada clutched the underside of her bump. "But we're going to get out of this. I promise. We've almost got your daddy back." All they needed now was Suicune.

He opened his mouth and used Bubble Beam. The large bubbles covered the battlefield and surrounded Arven and Turo. Suicune jumped and touched each bubble like it was a stepping stone.

"I don't have time for this!" Turo yelled. He plucked a pokéball from his pile and looked toward Meowscarada. "Meowscarada, get back up and destroy them! Break some bones, hearts, whatever! Just destroy them!"