77: Flower Power

Delta rubbed her hands.

The circus and several free rooms called to her, as a slight perfectionist and a dungeon core, but she held off until she could give the Hot Springs a decent purpose to offer a key. The idea came to her when she remembered stories of spirit journeys.

Her history of the act was wonky but she knew that such a thing originated in many cultures. The idea was simple. Get people really high and see if they can learn something about themselves or achieve some goal. Most people are generally unable to look outside their own box of thinking and having various herbs and roots burning, and soaking into you, really helped do that.

The only issue was that Luna had no way to really achieve such a thing, hence it was up to Delta to grow some psychedelics in her jungle! Harmless and goofy kinds. The mushrooms might already be well on their way to tripping people physically so why not see if they could do it spiritually?

Well, she would see what pretty flowers could do first before allowing more mushroom chaos into her Dungeon.

She pulled up the overall purchase menu and browsed what flowers and such she had available. Most of it was very generic plants that grew above ground. The Menu didn't list them as having any strong properties like the one she wanted.

She had some mushrooms that could do it but Delta wanted to see how creative she could get. By creating a mushroom grove, she opened various mushroom mutations. So following that logic, and some understanding from Sys, Delta should be able to grow a similar herb garden.

She picked a secluded room not far from the hot springs so Luna didn't have far to walk. It was the room with the exposed Mana vent.

She shifted the top level of the soil and began to choose various flowers that Hob and Gob had collected. They had mentioned plenty of flowers had appeared recently.

Maybe Spring had come or something?

Tipanny: A droopy flower - 2 Mana
Bellringer: Petal shaped like a bell - 3 Mana
Spotted-Dog: A flower with a lolling stem. - 2 Mana
Goblin-spit: A flower with the aroma of zombie feet - 3 Mana
Ash Lady: A grey flower that seems sad to look at. - 2 Mana
Pollen Polly: A budding flower that hiccups out pollen. - 3 Mana
Creeping Fire: A flower that spreads itself to the most sunlight. Grows red flowers. 3 Mana

All very interesting things in their own right but, as the Menu told her with the cost, they were all really boring or plain flowers. Anything with proper medicinal use or magical vibes would cost a lot more. The idea, however, wasn't just to buy the flowers Delta wanted, but to make them.

Just like the mushrooms and the various animals around... she just needed a base. She purchased a few of each and dropped about 20 mana on the whole idea, arranging the flowers in a haphazard circle of colour and growth. It was actually a pretty nice little garden when the last flower snuggly settled down.

It's not a bad idea but the mushrooms came fast due to the potency of the Mushrooms you were intaking and various mushroom monsters. This might take a bit longer.

Nu advised and Delta tapped her chin.

"Could be but I'm more experienced since the first floor. I think if I just take the time to push my ideas on, maybe add a few things to give the flowers something to mutate with... it's all guesswork but that's what makes it kinda fun!" Delta shot the text box a large grin.

She swiped one hand and the menu took a second to form but the name looked perfect.

Hidden Jungle Garden: In the midst of chaos, beauty can be found

(Mana Vent unlocks feature 'Auto Spawn'. Newly collected flowers will sprout once in the garden, free of charge. Other effects unknown)

-Allow planted flowers to regrow over time when picked (Rarer flowers take longer) 10 DP
-Allow cross-breeding of flowers to create unique strains (Cannot be done with magical or complicated plant lifeforms) 20 DP
-Allow Druid's blessing from adventurer 'Dabberghast' to enable the creation of magical flowers with various costs- 0 DP (Druid's blessing is used up)