Thirty

JJ's POV

"Well, that's quite the story. Thing is, they're telling exactly the same one." Ingrid Griesen was found at a hotel and the kidnappers are saying that her father Peter Griesen paid them to do it.

"I believe it's the truth." Gideon says before walking away and I walked over to where Evangeline was to see her fast asleep with her head on the desk. Looking at the sketchbook, I see that the picture of John and the black wolf was finished. There was flowers and a sunset in the drawing that made it even more magical. Elle walked over us and placed her leather jacket on Evangeline, covering her.

"She's truly a fantastic artist." Elle says while looking at the drawing.

"She truly is." The two of us leave Evangeline and walk over to where the others were for another profile briefing.

"We're looking for the cult leader. Typically men between the age of twenty-five and thirty-five with a high level of intelligence. Sociopathic underachiever, with an extremely abusive childhood. And obviously someone with an interest in and affinity for Apache culture and rituals." Spencer says.

"Look for males with criminal records for lesser type crimes. Drug possession, petty theft." Derek says.

"What about school records? The victims from the first crime scene was Terra Mesa university. Maybe the leader was there, too."

"That's great. Look for students who studied Native American cultures extensively." Elle says.

"We need to do it all. With this second strike, it could be a spree." Derek says when Evangeline walked over to us.

"I think I know who did this. I had an older foster brother, Jackson Cally. When I was three, I was sent to the same home that he was in. Jackson would bring me with him to steal cars and hurt people, but I never hurt anyone. He went to prison when I was five for stealing our local priest's car. He wrote to me saying that he found God and was studying Indigenous history and culture. That he would become a god and that when he was released he would come get me and be my grandfather. That last part confuses me, but he is capable of hurting people and blaming others, especially if he wants to make a statement. I am sorry that I did not say anything. But I was not sure that it could be him until I heard Auntie Elle talk about people who studied Indigenous cultures." Evangeline explained to us.

"It's okay kid. You didn't know." Derek tells Evangeline with a smile on his face.

"Did I help Mama?" Evangeline asks me.

"You sure did little one."

****************************

Evangeline's POV

"Mr. Blackwolf, I want you to have this. I drew it myself." John takes the drawing from me and smiles.

"I love it Miss Jareau. Thank you for respecting my people and for the drawing." John says.

"Everyone deserves respect Mr. Blackwolf. I may not know the tragedies thst happened to your people, but I know what it is like to be an outsider. Until a few months ago, I was an orphan who was abandoned in a dumpster and abused by most of my foster families. When Mama and I met, she wanted me instantly and adopted me. Jackson Cally was my foster brother at one and I am sorry that he used your culture to manipulate people into murdering people."

"Your mother explained who that man was to you. You are not to blame for his actions. You're a special and strong young woman Miss Jareau. You have come so far with that pure heart of yours and you'll continue to do so. I should get going but thank you Evangeline." John tells me with a smile.

"You are welcome John Blackwolf." John leaves and Mama walks over me.

"Can we come again to visit?"

"Of course sweetheart. Now we should get going and watch Gideon beat Spencer at chess." Mama says before the two of us walk away.

Yesterday(Criminal Minds Fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara