𓂃 ࣪˖ 7: 𝑀y 𝐹ault.

⚠ Language, murder.

DO NOT READ IF IT IS A SENSITIVE TOPIC. MENTAL HEALTH GOES FIRST.

'Do I..' Taehyun was thinking.

'Do I like.. Beomgyu?'

"No!"

"SHUT UP YOU SLUT." 

Taehyun hated his life. Why did he have to be born with a family and life like this? Why couldn't he have a normal, happy family, some friends...

He cried all night, but it was normal by now. For 18 years. He would cry under his sheets, thinking what it would be like if he had a normal family, a handsome and good-looking appearance, a mother to take care of him.

If he didn't walk into that room that horrid night.

₊ ⊹ Taehyun and his mother's story.

Taehyun's mother was a cheater.

She cheated on her husband and her boyfriend.

Her boyfriend was in a huge mafia, and promised he would never kill her. Because he 'loved' her.

She was stupid enough to promise she would never cheat on him, thinking he would never find out.

But he did.

One day, "I can't believe you cheated on me. You're such a fucking slut."

"I s-swear I didn't! The kid is yours, Daehyun!" Mrs. Kang yelped out.

Daehyun chuckled, "It's mine? So I have a saying that you must get rid of it."

....

"W-what? Daehyun! I want to keep the kid!" she begged.

"No. Either keep it and I kill you, or I will stay with you and you get rid of it."

"Fine. I-i'll get rid of it."

..

"Yes. I got rid of my son. I swear on my life, Daehyun." Mrs. Kang cried out.

"You did? Good. If I find out you had lied, I will kill you, Aera." Daehyun on the other side had said, with a scary and serious face.

"Yes I kn-" she tried speaking out.

"Mommy!"

There it was. Taehyun, as a kid, opened the door to a room and ran in. Seeing his mother with an unknown man.

"Mommy? Who's this?" baby Taehyun asked, hugging his mother.

"Mommy huh? You said you were going to get rid of it!"

"I swear I-i don't know the kid, Daehyun!" she said, walking away from Taehyun.

The last thing she heard was a gunfire.

"You knew what was coming. Only if you listened.."

"Mommy!" Taehyun ran and crouched down by his mother, crying. "W-what did you do?!"

"Your mommy is just sleeping. But she won't ever wake up."

"W-why did you do that m-mister?"

Laughter. He was laughing..?

"Let's just say that me and your mother has... History."

"L-like what?" Taehyun asked.

"We loved each other. She promised she wouldn't break my heart." 

He continued slowly, "I promised to not hurt her."

"She broke my promise, and had a baby in her stomach, which was you. I gave her one more chance, to get rid of you and we could be together. But I guess she really doesn't  fucking listen sometimes."

The man chuckled deeply, "Shit. I guess we both broke our promise, huh?"

Then he left. All you could hear is poor Taehyun's sobs and whimpers.

What would he tell his father when he got home?

₊ ⊹ a couple hours later

"KANG TAEHYUN!"

Shocked and terrified, Taehyun woke up.

"Why is your mother like this?!"

"Daddy! A-a man came and said that mommy and him had love together! A-and then mommy broke her promise and he put her to sleep!"

"Fucking hell.." Mr. Kang cursed out.

"H-he said she would never wake up ever again.."

"Kang Taehyun. It's past your bedtime. Get to sleep, I will deal with this."

"O-okay.."

୧ ‧₊˚present ‧₊˚

"Why did I ever go in that room.."

'It's all my fault."

✧˚ ༘ ⋆。 ˚

bro I suck at writing stories

I also hate angst and sad parts

plz help

ANYWAYS BE HEALTHY! EAT YUMMY FOOD

BYE EVERYONEEEE🤘

© isooheart